Lordvuz

Feb 28, 2019
While MC(Girl) has a pale skin tone like a corpse. These two girls (Lucy & Mia) looked more beautiful and human-like. :oops:

Screenshot 2024-04-23 131819.jpg

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
In the previous update there was a part, where you could control either Grace or Oliver.

Dirtyflame

Jul 2, 2019
game looks pretty good. but would be more intresting if u add free roam + its kinda useless if u have phone alot of apps but u cant use them. im waitting for update. good luck man

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
So far the husband hasn't even been a protagonist. Oliver appears to be the main male protagonist so far. And since he doesn't appear to have any interest in Grace beyond corrupting her, he can hardly be described as a cuck either?
IMHO no.
Excuse for the late in the answer, but I haven't any advice when someone quote my posts :cry:

Apr 29, 2018
The good news is that game is still developing and next chapter is about halfway done.

Darker_Week 1.jpg

The bad news is that in this speed it won't be done till mid-late June

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Hey guys, what kind of unavoidable NTR is present in this game? Can anyone tell me is it a complete cucking or something else?

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
It is not cucking so far, more Netorare, but you are unsure how much the MCs husband is aware of what is going on. There is more going on in this game - keeps you guessing. NTR, in whatever form, is integral to the game.

Reactions: Envoye

Nasty Guru

Formerly 'DemolitionPunk'
Jan 27, 2024
Bruh, I just beg you, don't you dare abandon this project.
I repeat don't you dare abandon this project.

One of the finest piece of work you just did.

Carry on with it and keep implementing way more darker and twisted stuffs too.
Best of luck

dkbacon

Oct 1, 2023
It never seems.
The VN is on its way..... All you need to know is in this post from DEV!

"April 29 | 2024
Hey everyone, it's been a while since I last checked in. Wondering why the silence? Well, truth be told, I've been a bit lazy on the promotional side of things. Plus, seeing minimal engagement or likes on progress reports makes it feel like a waste of time. I'd prefer to invest my time in creating more content for the next update instead.

However, my absence from posting doesn't mean idleness. I've been deeply immersed in the rendering process and have already churned out around 200 renders.

The script for the next update is all set and rendered. Now, I'll focus on writing more content before proceeding with the rendering phase. Apart from that, there isn't much else to report. I won't bore you with the details of my Daz challenges. I'm doing what I can with my current hardware setup until I can afford an upgrade.

Before I sign off, here's a sneak peek of the first render from the upcoming update. I'll be sharing the newer ones with patrons soon."

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes