atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Would be nice of the description said something about how the male / female protagonist works.
I read in the comments there is a slutty wife and a perverted boss, I would not like to play a cuck husband.
Husband is not a cuck, is a high intelligence man who thinks only at his business.
The gold of this game is this new type of husband, a phsycopatic who knows what to do to manipulate persons.
Husband is manipulating the evil son, too.
Great plot!

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
It is very noticeable that the MC is an extra grade and has an above average level of social intelligence. HE knows exactly who his wife is so much so that it was his idea to direct her towards corruption.

The boss himself knows approximately who he is, he was an agent of other organizations and considered a bad ass but he decided to camouflage himself by pretending to be a common citizen.

The developer can talk better about this but the initial MC he thought of for the plot is clearly a cunning guy.

I only see that Mc is too arrogant, he wants to make his wife a slut for what purpose I don't understand, if he is too stupid that he believes it won't happen, or he is a conscious cuckold. I have in the worst case scenario, he only looked at his economic interests, then it means that he doesn't care about his wife at all.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
i think we should be appreciative of Dev. low patreons less revenue and most of all we don't know his personal issues.
he's only hell of a worker and had tried his best to put content regularly.
keep it coming buddy.
if you need any help let me know.
let us know*

Well the game still has to give its best to be fully appreciated, but to say that updates are frequent is wrong.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
i think we should be appreciative of Dev. low patreons less revenue and most of all we don't know his personal issues.
he's only hell of a worker and had tried his best to put content regularly.
keep it coming buddy.
if you need any help let me know.
let us know*
It doesn't help that the dev is vague in describing and presenting his content. "Contains elements of", what even does that mean?

It certainly contains elements of a main protagonist.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Its a pity the wife is grey. She does not look realistic at all. If she had the same colores as the male she would have been hot.

gatoterran

May 27, 2019
Good concept for a story with lots of potential, but the renders and the models could use a little more work. They're not hideous but it's something you'll expect for a 10 year old VN or so

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes