wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
You might wanna read the very first sentence of my post again...Or actually all of it? It's exactly how I described it. Nothing in my post makes it sound like the game would get more romantic whatsoever. No clue what you're on about.

I was honest. Not sure what you're reading into my post. Clearly told him how the male MC acts, or in other words that he is indeed a scumbag.

If checking a game out is, in your mind, somehow connected with suffering and anger, then I'd argue something isn't quite right on your end. He can check it out and see for himself or simply walk away knowing what awaits him based on the infos provided.

What I said is no rocket science. Male MC acts kind and loving whenever female MC is around, or like an absolute cunt when she isn't.
"I'd say give it a shot and see for yourself." is what I'm referring to. he came he checked it out, he stated his preferences.

Your statement is far from the worst I've seen on this board but it seems disingenuous to think this game may at any time in it's development take a turn to what he likes.

If I see a game called "Confused Harry" a young mans sexual awakening, I ask in the thread "Excuse me this game seems gay does harry have sex with women and can he go straight? and someone says "I'd say give it a shot and see for yourself".......

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
"I'd say give it a shot and see for yourself." is what I'm referring to. he came he checked it out, he stated his preferences.

Your statement is far from the worst I've seen on this board but it seems disingenuous to think this game may at any time in it's development take a turn to what he likes.

If I see a game called "Confused Harry" a young mans sexual awakening, I ask in the thread "Excuse me this game seems gay does harry have sex with women and can he go straight? and someone says "I'd say give it a shot and see for yourself".......
Where in my fucking post did I say anything about the game becoming more to his liking? Are you trolling or just unable to comprehend what I'm saying? There is nothing disingenuous about what I said.

So, AGAIN, I did NOT say the game is to his liking. I did NOT say the game would turn into something he might like. What the hell are you smoking?

You are trying to argue just for the sake of it, no? Maybe try to be less of a Karen next time your brain tells you to start an argument over nothing. If he wants to try the game out, so be it. If not, he'll walk away. He's been provided with enough information to decide for himself.

You're blowing this out of proportions for god knows what reason, and you keep putting words in my mouth or act like I implied something I never did. Are you good? All I'm seeing here is a guy who is desperately trying to start a pointless argument because he's salty by default. Go touch some grass.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Where in my fucking post did I say anything about the game becoming more to his liking? Are you trolling or just unable to comprehend what I'm saying? There is nothing disingenuous about what I said.

So, AGAIN, I did NOT say the game is to his liking. I did NOT say the game would turn into something he might like. What the hell are you smoking?

You are trying to argue just for the sake of it, no? Maybe try to be less of a Karen next time your brain tells you to start an argument over nothing. If he wants to try the game out, so be it. If not, he'll walk away. He's been provided with enough information to decide for himself.

You're blowing this out of proportions for god knows what reason, and you keep putting words in my mouth or act like I implied something I never did. Are you good? All I'm seeing here is a guy who is desperately trying to start a pointless argument because he's salty by default. Go touch some grass.
Calm down my dude. I'm not arguing with you at all. Not one little bit. I'm not upset or angry or trolling you. If you don't get my point then you don't get my point and no matter what I say you will be unconvinced so I'm going to drop it.

No worries we have differing opinions nothing else.

Happy New Year, may you have a great 2024.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Calm down my dude. I'm not arguing with you at all. Not one little bit. I'm not upset or angry or trolling you. If you don't get my point then you don't get my point and no matter what I say you will be unconvinced so I'm going to drop it.

No worries we have differing opinions nothing else.

Happy New Year, may you have a great 2024.
You have no point. There is nothing to get other than you trying to act like I said something which I clearly didn't. That is on your end my guy. No need to pretend like I don't understand what you're saying, you ain't that special. This entire back and forth has been pointless from the very beginning, and that is because you make things up. Don't put words into my mouth and then tell me I don't get your point.

You don't like me telling the guy to try the game out for himself as the chances are high it's a waste of time. Cool, nothing wrong with that. But everything else is just gibberish as I made it very clear that it's likely not the game he wants to play. Me personally, I came to the conclusion that reviews and posts from other users are often times not a great way to determine if the game is for me or not, so I tend to see for myself. That's pretty much why I said what I said.

Happy New Year.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This game is interesting until I finally got interested in content where the wife sends messages to some guys :KEK:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Weekly Progress Report

Unlike the previous week, this one has been incredibly productive. Over 50% of the renders are now completed, and I'm optimistic that in the next 16 days, I'll wrap it up entirely. Following that, I'll shift my focus to other aspects of the game.
I'm also considering adding a skip speed bar in settings, but it's kinda tricky to implement. If any of you can help me with codes, I'll really appreciate it. If not, I'll... figure something out, as I always do.
Before I sign off, here's a free preview render for everyone. Paid members can expect more in the coming week. Thank you for your ongoing support!

Is wifey getting a tramp stamp?

dkbacon

Oct 1, 2023

Weekly Progress Report

Unlike the previous week, this one has been incredibly productive. Over 50% of the renders are now completed, and I'm optimistic that in the next 16 days, I'll wrap it up entirely. Following that, I'll shift my focus to other aspects of the game.
I'm also considering adding a skip speed bar in settings, but it's kinda tricky to implement. If any of you can help me with codes, I'll really appreciate it. If not, I'll... figure something out, as I always do.
Before I sign off, here's a free preview render for everyone. Paid members can expect more in the coming week. Thank you for your ongoing support!

F+++++ing nice, I also f++++ing love this VN, I will drop back in as patron when the next update is ready in 14days(+). DEV got serious skills and the story is solid, dark as hell, and she will turn evil as hell in the last chapter when we get there.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
@ Director Unknown

Just read the devblog up there and saw you might be looking for a coder/programmer? I know that user Bibifoc does help with such things in other game(s), so maybe it's worth a try contacting him. That said, I've got no clue if he's available or even wants to work on other games, but ay, can't hurt to try I guess.

Bibifoc You've been summoned! :p

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
@ Director Unknown

Just read the devblog up there and saw you might be looking for a coder/programmer? I know that user Bibifoc does help with such things in other game(s), so maybe it's worth a try contacting him. That said, I've got no clue if he's available or even wants to work on other games, but ay, can't hurt to try I guess.

Bibifoc You've been summoned! :p
It depends. I have no time for a new time-consuming work. At least for 2 or 3 months. For a specific problem/feature, why not.

I don't know this game but for some reason it is in my watch list. So it'd be for a good cause :whistle:

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023

Weekly Progress Report

Looks really good! I cann't wait to see the next episode! (y)

But I don't see any tramp stamp?

Reactions: Director Unknown

Talktothehand

Feb 27, 2021
I'm not sure if any people think the same like I do, I guess the MC's Wife has a bit too much pale coloured skin and would look more hot if this can be changed.

It's the Dev's rights to do what he wants ultimately. I'm just giving a opinion in my perspective.

Anyone who thinks the same?

Thanks

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
I'm not sure if any people think the same like I do, I guess the MC's Wife has a bit too much pale coloured skin and would look more hot if this can be changed.

It's the Dev's rights to do what he wants ultimately. I'm just giving a opinion in my perspective.

Thanks
Hi, could you please share a screenshot of the render where you believe she appears too pale? This would help me better understand your perspective.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019

Thanks
I will say that it is just a matter of taste, but I am of the same opinion. I think the FMC's skin tone is a bit pale and would look better with a tan. However, this could happen in progression during the trip she is making sunbathing on the beach initially in a swimming costume and then nude. So it could be a cue to manipulate her to do so.

Talktothehand

Feb 27, 2021
Well I was saying in general terms in overall FMC's skin tone throughout the game, and I agree that she might cool even more hot with a little tan over all

Reactions: Geko1711

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Hi, could you please share a screenshot of the render where you believe she appears too pale? This would help me better understand your perspective.
There are some scenes/renders where she looks not just pale, but almost grey'ish like she's starring in a black-and-white movie from back in the 50's or something. Not trying to be rude, just not sure how to explain it. It's almost giving Vampire / Undead vibes at times.

Here some examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here two good shots for a side-by-side comparison. In the first one, her skintone looks more natural. The second one with more lighting is turning her into a Vampire. It's not that bad in these two renders, but you prolly get what I mean. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Well. She's basically gray skinned :D But i think it's fine like this. Eventually she might gain some tan after the beach sequence, if you think she needs that.

Reactions: Geko1711
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes