slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
I'm going to subscribe to Patreon because as far as it goes, the game will be very exciting and with a good plot. The mc husband doesn't seem attached to his wife and they clearly have other plans, but I hope there are many more exciting scenes with his wife with the other characters.

I don't see the sharing TAG, but who knows, maybe put some swinging and Netorase scenes

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017

Greetings, players. I hope you all are doing great. The post you've eagerly awaited for the past few months is finally here.
I'm thrilled to announce that Darker Chapter 1: Part 4 is finally finished and ready for release. Part 4 is the same size as Part 3 but with more renders. From the public release of the previous part, it took me 85 days to create this amount of content, which is equivalent to 2.5 months. I truly hope you'll enjoy what I've cooked up.
Let's dive into the details. Here are the final release dates for all Membership Tiers :
  • Immoral Tier: March 16th
  • Corrupt Tier: March 23nd
  • Darkest Tier: March 27th
  • Darker Tier: March 30th
  • Dark Tier: April 2nd
  • Public Release: April 5th
Due to the positive response from the previous release, I've decided to maintain the update cycle and keep things as they are. Each tier will receive updates according to the mentioned dates, and after that, Part 4 will be completely free for everyone to enjoy.
Stay tuned for the changelog, which I'll be posting shortly or tomorrow. ️ Back to work.

dkbacon

Oct 1, 2023
How was the part 4 btw? Did you enjoy it? Without telling us everything, what can you tell us about the update?
Without telling us everything, what can you tell us about the update? :p :PogChamp:

Yes I did enjoy it, Im a big fan of this DEV and the quality of the story and the renders he makes are just TOP! But tell you about the update?! I would probably (most likely) ruin it for you, if I just gave you a hint about the content. You remember what he said at the beach when CH3 ended? "Let the corruption begin" , the fun begins in this update, thats all I can say.....

screenshot0001.png

Jul 21, 2021
Without telling us everything, what can you tell us about the update? :p :PogChamp:

Yes I did enjoy it, Im a big fan of this DEV and the quality of the story and the renders he makes are just TOP! But tell you about the update?! I would probably (most likely) ruin it for you, if I just gave you a hint about the content. You remember what he said at the beach when CH3 ended? "Let the corruption begin" , the fun begins in this update, thats all I can say.....

View attachment 3452829
Fuck yeah! i can't wait. i am on whatever tier on patreon but it's all good.
I just hope that anal sex quicks in.
it is cliché but anal sex is a pillar of most kind of D/s, BDSM, corruption dynamics. And our girl must look lovely taking painal :D!

Reactions: crisbr
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes