Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
Director Unknown When do you expect to start writing chapter 2, with all the fun (rape, kidnapping, BDSM, etc.)?
How do you plan to deal with the Patreon censorship when you start on that chapter?
I'll start the next chapter once I upgrade my hardware. Chapter 2 includes scenes with multiple characters in a frame, but my laptop doesn't have enough VRAM to render those scenes. However, I'm confident I'll be able to make the upgrades before the year ends. Until then, I'll only release parts of Chapter 1, advancing the story at a decent pace.

Regarding how I plan to handle Patreon censorship, well, simply by getting banned :LOL:. Sooner or later, it's bound to happen. I just hope my patrons transition over to SubscribeStar to continue supporting the development.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I'll start the next chapter once I upgrade my hardware. Chapter 2 includes scenes with multiple characters in a frame, but my laptop doesn't have enough VRAM to render those scenes. However, I'm confident I'll be able to make the upgrades before the year ends. Until then, I'll only release parts of Chapter 1, advancing the story at a decent pace.
I'll be waiting impatiently :)

Regarding how I plan to handle Patreon censorship, well, simply by getting banned :LOL:. Sooner or later, it's bound to happen. I just hope my patrons transition over to SubscribeStar to continue supporting the development.
I've heard a lot of Patreons get court out with that approach. They end up paying for 1 or 2 months support of you, without being able to access your Patreon page and no refund from Patreon.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You could be cheeky about it and release Patreon ToS-friendly updates (basically leaving out certain...fetishes) while providing patrons with a link to an external website where they can download the real thing. I know of a couple developers doing it this way, some of them for many years.

Would of course result in some extra work as you'd have to pack two different versions of the game, but Patreon is apparently sleeping on this...loophole.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
The protagonist of this game so far has been very well designed as he is the opposite of most mcs who are attached and emotional with their wives. This guy only cares about achieving his goals, he's cold, almost a sociopath.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Darker [Ch. 1 Part 4] [Director Unknown] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [593 MB]
- - -

Mac [591 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes