eeee

Aug 12, 2016
Great! But also please try to keep the pace moving along, otherwise the story will get old quickly (as this seems to take place over a long period of time).

Last edited:
Reactions: Director Unknown

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
This is a great game (y) . Please go ahead on the path what you have thought for this game. From the ending notes of the game, it seemed to me that you have well planned of the entire story and it's releases end-to-end. You have the required clarity on how you want to proceed with the story and it's part-by-part releases. So, please stick to it.

Just one request to Director Unknown will be, to kindly stick to timelines set by yourself. None can deny that the game and its story has a lot of potential. So, if you stick to timely updates, I believe you will gain more and more followers down the line. Please keep up with your good work. All the best from my end. Thank you. (y)

Director Unknown

Creating Darker
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2023
i won't be able to help you financially, but I'd definitely encourage you. how did you ended up being game developer? I'm sure you're taste is in cinema and godfather type movies.
It's fine. You people playing the game is more than I can ask for. Darker will always be a free-to-play game for everyone.
And, I do love cinema but I haven't watched godfather yet.

I used to play these VN games but couldn't find any good, dark stories within them. So one day decide to do make one myself. That's how I became a AVN developer.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 30 Votes