Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the information. Well, DL in his own style. Maybe he meant Christmas next year, but everyone misunderstood. Let's wait for the next 6 months, bros :HideThePain:

Reactions: Monterigioni

foible

Aug 29, 2017
ill mark down the release as march of 3455
My, aren’t you optimistic? My expectation was sometime between the twelfth of never and the apocalypse.

One thing we can all rest assured on… by the time Darklust and Miro and Icstor and so many other creators finally finish a project the tech available will be so advanced that their work will be considered at the very least “vintage”, if not, archeological artifacts.

Jan 6, 2021
My, aren’t you optimistic? My expectation was sometime between the twelfth of never and the apocalypse.

One thing we can all rest assured on… by the time Darklust and Miro and Icstor and so many other creators finally finish a project the tech available will be so advanced that their work will be considered at the very least “vintage”, if not, archeological artifacts.
Bold of you to assume they would actually finish it.

Jan 6, 2021
Lmao i played myself from expecting more from someone that actually makes this kind of content. Ofcourse most of them would be twisted, liars, and wont giv any damn to their patrons.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Lmao i played myself from expecting more from someone that actually makes this kind of content. Ofcourse most of them would be twisted, liars, and wont giv any damn to their patrons.
Welcome to the world. Seems there’s two kinds of people who do this… shady fucks looking for a quick buck or lazy asswipes who still basically fit into the prior category.

Reactions: Monterigioni

Mauler882

Jun 28, 2020
Welcome to the world. Seems there’s two kinds of people who do this… shady fucks looking for a quick buck or lazy asswipes who still basically fit into the prior category.
God i hope DL comes to this sight and reads ur comments it would be so funny if he decided not to finish it at all and take down his previous creations just to show u moochers crying about free content taking to long to make that he doesn't want to cater to entitled free loaders anymore not even donations r worth catering to pple like u their r pple on YouTube who do far less and make much more then DL yet all they get is praise lol but my all means keep bitching show future creators what type of pple they will be making content for and maybe even DL will speed things up for u or just abandon the community entirely either or lol

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes