Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Mauler882

Jun 28, 2020
Welcome to the world. Seems there’s two kinds of people who do this… shady fucks looking for a quick buck or lazy asswipes who still basically fit into the prior category.
God i hope DL comes to this sight and reads ur comments it would be so funny if he decided not to finish it at all and take down his previous creations just to show u moochers crying about free content taking to long to make that he doesn't want to cater to entitled free loaders anymore not even donations r worth catering to pple like u their r pple on YouTube who do far less and make much more then DL yet all they get is praise lol but my all means keep bitching show future creators what type of pple they will be making content for and maybe even DL will speed things up for u or just abandon the community entirely either or lol

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
God i hope DL comes to this sight and reads ur comments it would be so funny if he decided not to finish it at all and take down his previous creations just to show u moochers crying about free content taking to long to make that he doesn't want to cater to entitled free loaders anymore not even donations r worth catering to pple like u their r pple on YouTube who do far less and make much more then DL yet all they get is praise lol but my all means keep bitching show future creators what type of pple they will be making content for and maybe even DL will speed things up for u or just abandon the community entirely either or lol
Oh take your tongue out of DL's ass. The trailer for the ultimate end was 2 years ago and we're still waiting. DL has become a miro-tier producer and insulting us doesn't change that.

Reactions: Touchmenot1223

foible

Aug 29, 2017
How deluded one must have to be to think you have to give money to a swindler in order to be able to call them out on it. Listen, shill, I’m more than capable of recognizing someone taking advantage of people without being taken advantage of myself. Sing your accolades elsewhere: we’re not even buying Borders, much less your drivel.

ariel200

Dec 21, 2021
DL can not sell the Borders movies because Lara Croft character is a property of Square Enix. And maybe most of BGMs used in the movie as well, though I am not sure as I do not play recent Tomb Raider video games. If he sells the videos, Square Enix will sue him. As the movies are free and the animater claims the project to be non-profit, the company shows generosity in overlooking the copyright infringement. The supporters are literally "suporting" the project, not buying the movies at least in official stance.

Last edited:

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
Why is thread still so active when nothing new is being released? The Marie vid that was supposed to be made, non existant now

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Why is thread still so active when nothing new is being released? The Marie vid that was supposed to be made, non existant now
Because every thread is burdened with an endless supply of newbs/idiots who don’t read the thread asking for update info, begrudged trolls bitching about scammer devs, and the brown-nosing shills defending said devs.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes