Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the link guys. I'm dissapointed: this is not what I wanted to see. I'm not talking about realism, all these hammers and punctures are too far from the original idea, which was a hard fuck. New scenes too ridiculous and looks like satisfying his own fetishes than hard and extreme content. Imho

NyuPhilia

Aug 22, 2018
Guess you all forgot the original promise that DL made for a "good" ending, bad ending, and a FATAL ending. lmao. He's finally making good on a promise, for once.

Reactions: Touchmenot1223

goodg0y

Mar 13, 2021
I on other hand, liked it being vast improvement on way too quick and unimaginative sword bit. that being said I think lara is still ok/alive after atwt anal penetration and collar bone deep vaginal penetration and she still hasnt learned her place barefoot in kitchen and requires further conditioning.

its time to shove some magical tampons in her to heal/prevent blood loss and stop going easy on this "adventerous", militarised vagina promoting, subversive cunt.

ariel200

Dec 21, 2021
At least ATWT should be done AFTER the audience knows that all is just a dream.
1. Lara impaled by the sword.
2. wakes up from the dream.
3. goes into the world of dream again.
4. ATWT

goodg0y

Mar 13, 2021
Okay. Uhm i came, but that was kinda super fucked up. Ugh. Literally watched cat videos and ask for divine forgivness after watching it.
there is no great simp in the sky. just greys, reptilians and rouge intergalactic AI. and they all love weakness that cat videos breed; simps souls will be harvested.

L0neWolf72

Sep 15, 2019
Okay. Uhm i came, but that was kinda super fucked up. Ugh. Literally watched cat videos and ask for divine forgiveness after watching it.
Your not completely forgiven, Cats are evil by nature, which is why ancient pharaohs , as you know were barbaric and cruel. they actually Worshipped cats. Maybe it's no coincidence that the more evil spreads in today's world, the more cats seem to be breeding and roaming it. lol.

On a side note, you probably shouldn't watch the Vikings perform a blood eagle on someone.

L0neWolf72

Sep 15, 2019
I've been giving it some thought, when the final BBB is out, I may run it through my video editing suite. IMO that squeaky voice he uses ruins the mood for me. So I'm going to go with dark ritual Viking music. This creates an atmosphere of tension. After all, It's what the Vikings series show did, and it worked very well.

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
ancient pharaohs , as you know were barbaric and cruel. they actually Worshipped cats.
Correction: some worshipped , a goddess with a human body and the head of a cat. There is nothing cruel about Bastet, she is a deity of protection.

L0neWolf72

Sep 15, 2019
Correction: some worshipped , a goddess with a human body and the head of a cat. There is nothing cruel about Bastet, she is a deity of protection.
It's how they interpreted the will of false gods was the problem.

Jan 6, 2021
Your not completely forgiven, Cats are evil by nature, which is why ancient pharaohs , as you know were barbaric and cruel. they actually Worshipped cats. Maybe it's no coincidence that the more evil spreads in today's world, the more cats seem to be breeding and roaming it. lol.

On a side note, you probably shouldn't watch the Vikings perform a blood eagle on someone.
Nah. Already watched that scene. It aight. Never watch the serbian film. That film fucked me up with the newborn scene.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes