Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

FredAS

Jan 17, 2021
He said he had a 40+ seconds video of this new scene, but he saw potential in it and is expanding it to 7-8min. What that means exactly is unknow. I haven't seen the new pictures but it seems interesting. Ofc we can realistically expect it in 4 or 6 months. It is what it is.

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
He said "her delicate solo body must endure to the end, dead or alive."

I think all those monsters will fuck her to death, but not quickly. And depending on whether this project is supported by many people or not, he will decide how long it will be extended.

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
1. Scenes in teasers that weren't in the final release

2. Bait and switch, takes donations for a movie before shelving it and starting on a new one.

These are valid criticism whether one has paid for DL's content or not.

VeryGoodG0y

Mar 14, 2022
He said "her delicate solo body must endure to the end, dead or alive."

I think all those monsters will fuck her to death, but not quickly. And depending on whether this project is supported by many people or not, he will decide how long it will be extended.
i wouldnt hope for that. DL already turned his back on proper snuff ending once.

ky117

Jul 23, 2020
Here you go dorks. Please keep the thread clear of pointless arguing. This is the first real update in 3 months so I don't think I'll support DL anymore (not worth the money) so please don't ask for future updates.

The October pictures preview people were asking for is just screenshots from this video, so you don't need to ask for those.

coda shades

Jul 19, 2021
Here you go dorks. Please keep the thread clear of pointless arguing. This is the first real update in 3 months so I don't think I'll support DL anymore (not worth the money) so please don't ask for future updates.

The October pictures preview people were asking for is just screenshots from this video, so you don't need to ask for those.

now we got something worth a duck thank you how hard was it to do this.
now i will support lets just hope the sounds are better wet and sloppy and bones crackling better this time.

Reactions: exmaddock

Vap57hy

Oct 17, 2021

Thanks My hero

rayray149

Nov 25, 2020
He also posted previews on Jul 28 and May 21. Are they actually different videos or are they the same? The tags mentioned tentacles, and there's been 1 video preview of that on rule34, but just wondering if those 2 videos might be different or not.

ky117

Jul 23, 2020
He also posted previews on Jul 28 and May 21. Are they actually different videos or are they the same? The tags mentioned tentacles, and there's been 1 video preview of that on rule34, but just wondering if those 2 videos might be different or not.
Idk I don't keep up with those sites. But here are the full 2 previews. Enjoy yall! Also I only like monster fun, I don't like violence/blood/bones/harm/death anything like that so pls don't reply to my posts talking about that kind of stuff.

Mmm310

Sep 2, 2022
Idk I don't keep up with those sites. But here are the full 2 previews. Enjoy yall! Also I only like monster fun, I don't like violence/blood/bones/harm/death anything like that so pls don't reply to my posts talking about that kind of stuff.

can anyone send screenshots? the link doesn't open for me

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022

Maybe you like "Scourge of Evil". Tks for share.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes