Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

VeryGoodG0y

Mar 14, 2022
Bruh, she's literally being fucked on a crate that says "US Army".
If we wanna talk about a prop in the scene that ain't right, the chain is the LEAST thing to be distracted by.
i disagree. i couldnt care about incoherent sw lore but if i want to watch vagina getting abused like she deserves, plastic weightless looking prop ruins the fucking mood. its like making impalement snuff vid and use inflated ballon model as prop

• Angry
Reactions: sgt_bilko
Jul 19, 2020
does he not have a thread on here? i searched but found nothing
https://f95zone.to/threads/pestilencesfm-collection-2022-06-06-pestilencesfm.40111/

pestilence shit is weak af. he made like 1 kasumi neck break and some headshot i think but thats it, no hard guro or i would say even mild guro.
Snuff and guro don't mean the same thing, guro is erotic+grotesque so the pestilence vids featuring necro, blood and gore, torture etc. fit in alongside the snuff ones.

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
If he's smart, he won't touch Marie model in billion years.
This model is known to be a nightmare to animate due to Marie's hair.
He'd spend half the time trying to make it look decent, rather than focusing on the movie.
I don't design 3D animation so I'm not clear on how it works. But DL used to design model Marie Rose and I found it quite good.

Reactions: Cenwen

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I don't design 3D animation so I'm not clear on how it works. But DL used to design model Marie Rose and I found it quite good.

It isn't very complicated. It's basically that her long twin tails are very hard to animate duehair physics and rigging. You'd have to by hand animate every little movement.
Considering the hair is very long and segmented into multiple parts, it would take considerably longer time to animate then let's say, Lara.
Been around artists for a very long time and majority of them, especially those working with SFM have complained about Marie Rose and her hair.

Reactions: Touchmenot1223

ariel200

Dec 21, 2021
Considering the hair is very long and segmented into multiple parts, it would take considerably longer time to animate then let's say, Lara.
It is not very hard a problem for DL as Lara also had long hair and he animated it quit well. I think the problem is that Rose looks too young to be politically correct.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
It is not very hard a problem for DL as Lara also had long hair and he animated it quit well. I think the problem is that Rose looks too young to be politically correct.
If man's persistent to animate her, all the power to him. Just saying that from experience of talking to animators, Marie has been a nightmare.
As for legality, maybe you're correct but at the same time, he's on subscribestar which doesn't give a shit about what people do. Only thing then remaining is the public image.

VeryGoodG0y

Mar 14, 2022
short pony tail of larva in meatrider to fuck hell long pigtails is like comparing logistics of t72 to badly designed tank like abrams or leopard2. its fucking nightmare.

Martian Toast

Mar 11, 2018
Rey in dungeon (the one with tentacles) how long will be?
It's finished or there's something else?
Sorry, but i never understood how many works Dark Lust have done.

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
Rey in the dungeon only had a 2 minute video, Darklust intended to make it a loop. But he realized the potential of this character so he turned it into a movie like Lara.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Okay, forget Marie. What about D.va?
Who knows. With the way he's making videos, we'd be lucky if Darklust finishes Rey video in reasonable time. From what I understand, he has a day job.
That alone limits animation time by a lot.
So, maybe no DVA or any OW character for long time. Considering there's really no monsters in OW.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes