Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
I have some questions for anybody who has been following darklust. I like this voice actress. Honestly, she does a pretty good job compared to the stuff I usually see in 3d smut. I didn't cringe at all. I also like that the background music is dark and ambient. Borders got over the top / obnoxious at points. This preview is excellent, imo.

Anyway, the question, does anyone know how far along this whole animation is? Is he releasing the tentacle part separate from the 4-legged creature part or all together? I'm not star wars fan so don't know the creature names. And has darklust began working on the scenes with this creature? It's the bigass thing in the underground tunnel that was teased previously. Pics below.
ReyDungeon RC_1.mp4_snapshot_03.23_[2024.02.13_16.42.27].png ReyDungeon RC_1.mp4_snapshot_03.38_[2024.02.13_16.41.19].png
I like the minotaur scene in borders, and am very much hoping he's going to do something with this big creature at some point.

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
Yeah i have high expectations with these 4 legged fellas. With this masterpiece we had today i imagine when the whole to be his best hit if not the 2nd one of the best.

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
To answer questions, as stated in Episode 1, when Rey is captured, she will first be taken to the preparation room, where tentacles will clean out the holes in her body. After that, she was brought to the breeding herd room to be fucked by the four-legged Reeks. And the Reeks will drop Rey into the Rancor's cave. DL appears to have only just completed the first part, he will be extending parts 2 and 3 for the rest of this year.

Screenshot 2024-02-14 12.22.32.png
Screenshot 2024-02-14 12.22.34.png

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Anyway, the question, does anyone know how far along this whole animation is? Is he releasing the tentacle part separate from the 4-legged creature part or all together?
Kim2311 basically hit the major beats, but the larger context is that DLSFM seems to work in a non-linear fashion. IOW, making lots of headway on Part 2 (the Reeks) before completing part 1 (tentacles). Not really uncommon as a lot of other NSFW creators have this same sort of 'ADD' trait if you will but as we've now seen part 1 is effectively in the bag and he's WELL into part 2 from the earlier previews (9 mins so far for "TMS with Rey FULL Preview Version 1").

Consider the Twitter timeline:

: DL posts a preview of work on Rei & Tentacles. (P1)
We can therefore assume work started in early 2022.
: Work continues on Rei & Tentacles
: Somewhere in late Jul he deviates and starts work on Rei & Reeks (P2)
: Keeps working on Part 2.
: Still working on Part 2.
: Returns to Part 1.
: Still on Part 1
Feb 2024: Release a BETA Part 1 - Either more shots or post-processing touchups to come on this release, who tf knows.

So let's crunch some vague numbers:
Part 1: 12 months (Jun-Jul 22' + April 23' - Feb 24')
Part 2: Thus far...7 months (Aug 22' - Feb 23'), maybe 4-6 actual work months remaining. = 12-15 months.
THEREFORE...
Part 3: 1-1.5 years, particularly since this will be the rancor finale and likely a very gory/intense scene.

and then..
Part 3 ULTIMATE Ending: 2 years
Part 3 Ultimate Final Ending: 5 years
Part 3 Ultimate Dark Final Ending Remix Fuck-you-Patreon-Ending.mp4 - 8 years.
Part 3 Ultimate Dark Final Ending Remix Fuck-You-Patreon-It-Was-All-A-Dream-Ending.mp4 - 12 years.

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
As we have seen, DL intended to end Lara with the Minotaurus, he gave 3 different endings. But maybe the supporters requested it, or he felt he could make more money by lasting longer, Lara was once again fucked to death by the Ogres. He even extended the Ultimate Ending into an Extended Bonus Cut, where the short scenes were extended and made more bloody.

I think it's probably the same with Rey. She could end up with Rancor, and DL will try to make a lot of money in this segment. If the potential is great, he can continue, but if not, he can make another content to probe viewers.

And that's basically the plan for the next five years or 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: maxijn

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
He even extended the Ultimate Ending into an Extended Bonus Cut, where the short scenes were extended and made more bloody.
He didn't extend any of the short scenes that were shown in the teasers we seen for the "ultimate ending" Those scenes ended up on the cutting room floor. Instead we got rave dude 1 on 1 fucking Lara, some fisting (which wasn't even how it was in the previews), then the impalement (which again, wasn't how it was in the previews). I waited literally years for this scene only to see it the same as it was in the previews (just a glimpse). Screenshot (2107).png

hftp6669

Feb 5, 2020
TO ALL THE NEWBIES

PLEASE DON'T ASK WHEN THIS PARTICULAR ARTIST IS RELEASING ANYTHING

THIS GUY DRAGS SHIT ON FOR YEARS

I've said it before but I 100% believe this guy might have the project finished by now, but posts phony updates to keep getting $$$ from subscribers. The way he drags it on is so obvious but people still throw money at him to spend 5 years to release one project.

Eggos sir buffness

Feb 6, 2024
To answer questions, as stated in Episode 1, when Rey is captured, she will first be taken to the preparation room, where tentacles will clean out the holes in her body. After that, she was brought to the breeding herd room to be fucked by the four-legged Reeks. And the Reeks will drop Rey into the Rancor's cave. DL appears to have only just completed the first part, he will be extending parts 2 and 3 for the rest of this year.

View attachment 3352792
View attachment 3352791
That's not a good thing lol

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
TO ALL THE NEWBIES

PLEASE DON'T ASK WHEN THIS PARTICULAR ARTIST IS RELEASING ANYTHING

THIS GUY DRAGS SHIT ON FOR YEARS

I've said it before but I 100% believe this guy might have the project finished by now, but posts phony updates to keep getting $$$ from subscribers. The way he drags it on is so obvious but people still throw money at him to spend 5 years to release one project.
If I'm not mistaken, Darklust is doing this part time. He has multiple times mentioned about being employed somewhere else.
While I agree that he's extremely slow for what he does should've been released earlier, there's nothing that can be done about it.
As long as he's doing it part time, the delivery will be slow. Unlike with most animators who have this as an actual full time job.

Lovetospooge2

Mar 19, 2023
hmm the first part was at least off to a good start. practically summed up what every person who hated Rey wanted to do to her. I've seen plenty of Hentai and tentacle Hentai and I'm just not sure if Tentacles really work in the 3D format. It only worked in 2D animation cause Japan made it work with their kinks but these tentacless seemed more like tree branches than what you'd expect of tentacles that are supposed to be slimy and wet.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Mmm yeah... nice. 50 bucks for 2010 renders.
Underlying issue is that he still uses SFM and uses quite low quality models themselves.
Especially the Reeks or whatever they're called.
Then again, what he makes is unique. That's why people flock to him. There's barely anyone who does exactly what he does.

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
Underlying issue is that he still uses SFM and uses quite low quality models themselves.
Especially the Reeks or whatever they're called.
Then again, what he makes is unique. That's why people flock to him. There's barely anyone who does exactly what he does.
I know. That's why he's particularly shitty. I will never have any sort of respect for that mindset.

• Angry
Reactions: Unholy Trinity
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes