Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
Total length and editing.
From what I have seen, DL has released two previews (plus one or two shorter I had already seen before, but included later in the two I used).
One with the early part where Rey interacts with the guards and get captured (though the capture is not shown), and then brought to the tentacles for "clean up" (that's what they say), and there is the scene with the tentacles , the other, effectively shorter, where there is the scene with the rankor .
I joined both "complete previews".
Note if I had to use as reference roughly the length of the "final" version of the Lara Croft video, and look at the combined length of the two previews I joined (taking out part of the titles, that of course were repeated at the start of the two videos), what he has released as previews is in reality no more than 20%.
The real, unrelesased, progress is hopefully, and most probably, further than that, but if you check when he started working on it, and how long it past, it can give you a very rough and imprecise estimate about how long it will take for him to finish, thus if you sponsor him, of your financial investment.
It is a very rough ballpark, because he could speed up (but also slow down) the progress, but it can nonetheless help get an idea.
can u upload file with just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
preview? i dont have time or bandwith to dl 4th time 2 gig of same video.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
can u upload file with just
preview? i dont have time or bandwith to dl 4th time 2 gig of same video.
I do not have a version with that, I would need to do another cut, and there is another preview already circulating for that part, I think the file is even linked somewhere here, search on the forum.
I don't remember if it has the same resolution as mine, but it does not seem to make sens to me that I do a cut to create a preview for that, if DL has already made and circulated one.
Aside the possible upscaling, I made the edit because DL had not done one unique himself, otherwise, I would not have done it.

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
I do not have a version with that, I would need to do another cut, and there is another preview already circulating for that part, I think the file is even linked somewhere here, search on the forum.
I don't remember if it has the same resolution as mine, but it does not seem to make sens to me that I do a cut to create a preview for that, if DL has already made and circulated one.
Aside the possible upscaling, I made the edit because DL had not done one unique himself, otherwise, I would not have done it.
too bad, i cant find it, the
term gives no results on this thread beside your and mine post. is it long/worth looking for even?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
too bad, i cant find it, the
term gives no results on this thread beside your and mine post. is it long/worth looking for even?
My joined edit is +/- 25 minutes, the part with the rankors is around 8-9 minutes. Whether it is worth watching or not, depends from you though.
The thing is, from what DL put at the end of the rankor video, it may well be that the end of that scene (with the part added up after what is already there) ends up being the end of the whole Rey video, which would mean in reality it would be much shorter than the one with Lara.
To make it clearer, for me the scene with the tentacles is better, not only because is longer (that, could be just because he still needs to finish the one with the rankor), but because the one with the rankor gives the impression that immediately after the scene as it is, it will get directly to Rey being smashed or some other guro stuff, and close it rapidly. Aside my dislike for guro (though the "dream" version of "border" was fine with me), it looks like the rankor part will be kind of "rushed" and close directly the story.

Last edited:

DiegoJunior12

Mar 19, 2022
I wonder if there will be any previews later this month? Before he updated every month, now it's every 2 months.
More 3 months. I mean I'm a low supporter but he rarely interact with his community. He used to be better with that. But still way better then Wildeer .

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
He notes this is Episode 1. And it seems like the entire Episode 1 focuses only on the Tentacle. I guess it has 3 parts.

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
My joined edit is +/- 25 minutes, the part with the rankors is around 8-9 minutes. Whether it is worth watching or not, depends from you though.
The thing is, from what DL put at the end of the rankor video, it may well be that the end of that scene (with the part added up after what is already there) ends up being the end of the whole Rey video, which would mean in reality it would be much shorter than the one with Lara.
To make it clearer, for me the scene with the tentacles is better, not only because is longer (that, could be just because he still needs to finish the one with the rankor), but because the one with the rankor gives the impression that immediately after the scene as it is, it will get directly to Rey being smashed or some other guro stuff, and close it rapidly. Aside my dislike for guro (though the "dream" version of "border" was fine with me), it looks like the rankor part will be kind of "rushed" and close directly the story.
dude i wasted 5 usd to buy bandwith and like half of night cause mega is utter trash and it was pousing download after like 400 megs and then it lost 100 megs plus of porgess each time

there is no fucking rankor in this vid just those stupid cow shit things with low res textures. and bitch wasnt even shaved there which adds to isnult. im not star fags buff but i know rankor is the bidepal carnivore monster thing who eats alien vaginas not the cow thing like wtf bro

the cow thing shit was the one oldest shit he made

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
dude i wasted 5 usd to buy bandwith and like half of night cause mega is utter trash and it was pousing download after like 400 megs and then it lost 100 megs plus of porgess each time
Well, that is all that DL has released, sorry if it is not what you were looking for.

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
i really had hopes for the rankor thing. like it would eat mary sue like that alien vagina with stupid green tentacles on head. kinda like larva croft with the mintaur thingy he done but rough this time

RaidenV

Feb 21, 2023
can someone reexplain BBB here, part 1,2 are canon right?
part 3 are different endings? ik happy one is fan made right?
part4?
is beyond broken boarders the true compiled ending?
i saw there are bonus scenes? is there anything new in them? can we post them all here?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
can someone reexplain BBB here, part 1,2 are canon right?
part 3 are different endings? ik happy one is fan made right?
part4?
is beyond broken boarders the true compiled ending?
i saw there are bonus scenes? is there anything new in them? can we post them all here?
AFAIK, part 3 and part 4 are also made by him, the beyond broken is an edit, but it is also done by him, kind of "Director's cut", if you want.
AGain, AFAIK, all the original content from him for Lara is already posted here.

Reactions: RaidenV
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes