-it will be released before summer.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
DL stated:
-he's not done with the final scene,
-he's working on an intro scene,
-most of his scenes are still not rendered,
-it will be released before summer.
I knew he should have been dmca lol. Why I stop the people from doing doing it I don't know. Can in wait yah I could but why is he working on a intro that should have been done a long time ago and he should have mid render. More money coming his way, but I have an idea dmca after the movie release makes sense to me.

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
He already has an intro scene rendered. The 6 min one we saw awhile ago. I honestly think he is just wasting time and money at this point.

Reactions: Kokabiel65

Midn8fun12

Jan 24, 2020
Better for me to wait than to have a rushed shitty movie. We all waited this long. Whats another few more months. As long as we see him working on it and actually finishing it now. Then i am good as hell. I just dont want the first half to actually be good and the rest would look and feel like it was rushed in order for dl to release it early. And btw stay safe everyone. Hopefully we all get this movie as soon to make this shitty situation right now bearable

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Better for me to wait than to have a rushed shitty movie. We all waited this long. Whats another few more months. As long as we see him working on it and actually finishing it now. Then i am good as hell. I just dont want the first half to actually be good and the rest would look and feel like it was rushed in order for dl to release it early. And btw stay safe everyone. Hopefully we all get this movie as soon to make this shitty situation right now bearable
No we don't want to wait longer he's had beyond enough time a year and 5 months he says out before summer which means this month leap year or did he forget. We want a beta movie if this take to long because honest no release date yet you must have bad equipment. And it's looking like a dmca afterwards or sooner he collecting many from his fans for nothing or better yet show the spoiler for those who want to see. Tell him this he lives in Australia he knows what being sued there looks like.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Ya and this time dl is going to do smthndfrnt, hence he will release first for public tommorow then for patreon on april 23rd!
I mean who know let's just see people shouldn't be dropping movies in 2 months with good quality than someone who takes a year and 4 months to drop something.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
So in a explain this as close as I can lara dies finally the leader makes her an offer to touch the sword and become his wife and the other mutants sex slave. Lara then flips him off and the leader takes his sword and does this...... let's just say darklust delivered and now we wait for the animation good job darklust great work.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes