Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

heyyy_joe

Jan 8, 2020
Any ideas how long have?
We can see the ass gape wide open and never close it?
It don't undesrtend why the butt isn't really big open after too much wide penetrations....like, c'mon. Its have to be permanent open and broken.
Thanks for the pictures!

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
So in a explain this as close as I can lara dies finally the leader makes her an offer to touch the sword and become his wife and the other mutants sex slave. Lara then flips him off and the leader takes his sword and does this...... let's just say darklust delivered and now we wait for the animation good job darklust great work.
Normal scene with Lara's death as in Shadow and other reboots. I don't understand one thing. At the beginning of Shadow, Lara is stuck in a narrow cave, and when she frees her leg, she groans, why doesn't this sound use DarkLust? His sounds job, especially Lara's groaning, are poor. Here is nice sound of groaning for example 3:28 time.

Midn8fun12

Jan 24, 2020
Any ideas how long have?
It don't undesrtend why the butt isn't really big open after too much wide penetrations....like, c'mon. Its have to be permanent open and broken.
Thanks for the pictures!
Same sentiments here. Literally god fucked balls deep by something as big as her whole body and still her ass not gaping wreck.

Reactions: heyyy_joe

Midn8fun12

Jan 24, 2020
Any ideas how long have?
Thanks for the pictures!
Hopefully someone can remaster it.

Reactions: heyyy_joe

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
She obvously dies in that sword scene, but the monsters already have a healing potion so it wouldnt be far fetched if they have some sort of Shaman that could revive Lara. Fuck her to death, revive and heal her, Fuck her to death again, etc.
Sounds like a different ending again lol but sounds good tho but she dies bro we have to move on.

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
She obvously dies in that sword scene, but the monsters already have a healing potion so it wouldnt be far fetched if they have some sort of Shaman that could revive Lara. Fuck her to death, revive and heal her, Fuck her to death again, etc.
That's the spirit, do it to me. I had one rly weird idea for animated clip so one naked girl have to fight 4 guys she have her hangs tied behind back so can use only legs to kick but that exposes her stuff and the guys use 2 fingers only and poke attack her in every hole and boobs, and she kick them in the balls and they poke her in every hole and she get bruises and they get blue balls and stuff :)

RedShark23

Nov 22, 2019
I saw how she dies, and that's what we wanted. But I thought it could have been more humiliating, with her begging for life in some way, and not surrendering and showing the middle finger, like (end it soon, you bastard). I think that detail made a big difference.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I saw how she dies, and that's what we wanted. But I thought it could have been more humiliating, with her begging for life in some way, and not surrendering and showing the middle finger, like (end it soon, you bastard). I think that detail made a big difference.
I think her flipping him off made sense he wanted her to touch the sword and become a wife and a slave to the army, so she said sike but didn't know the outcome also it's a great way to close it out after a hear and 8 months waiting.

RedShark23

Nov 22, 2019
Yes, finishing the project is good. But that "icing on the cake" was missing. Several things could happen, for better or for worse. She could even try to touch the sword and not have to force it, and then she would know that the worst was yet to come, beg for life with grunts and pleas for please.
But it has already been, it is already decided, there is nothing more to be done.
Still, I think that the sound of bones breaking even after she was dead would be an interesting thing to hear, since I believe that the sound of the project has an extremely important part in our satisfaction.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Ohhhhh that's cool I posted the link for you to see ( warning ) it's hardcore. And how was your day by the way to we don't say that enough to mods but I hope everything is well.
yep all is well like always :p

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
He spoiled the end because people asked for it ...
Yep people couldn't wait anymore so he drop the pics who knows there may be more to it or not it's say final we just waiting for a beta at this point which he needs to put out beef summer. Go ask him on discord to do this.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes