Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

RedShark23

Nov 22, 2019
There's two gif and mp4 video but thanks for coving it. I was going to post when I get back home but this virus shit is killing homies parents and shit so yah thanks. And I understand why you are mad but we did ask for this in ultimate fatal end.
We asked her to die!

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
We asked her to die!
Yes remember if you watch fatal end everyone was disappointed be she didn't die because the title was called fatal end. But in ultimate fatal end the movie coming out she gets a brutal sex and dies at the end but everyone knows happy end was the official end not ultimate fatal end. It's just a what would happen if they found her again.

RedShark23

Nov 22, 2019
Fuck that shit! It's hard to make an end with her really dying! Even if that look is from her soul in the hereafter, kill her soul too!
The ending must have:
1- humiliation
2- torture
3 - despair
4- psychological terror
5- death
There is no such thing as her getting along, wherever she goes!

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Fuck that shit! It's hard to make an end with her really dying! Even if that look is from her soul in the hereafter, kill her soul too!
The ending must have:
1- humiliation
2- torture
3 - despair
4- psychological terror
5- death
There is no such thing as her getting along, wherever she goes!
Do you have the other gifs also did he give a release date yet?

RedShark23

Nov 22, 2019
Do you have the other gifs also did he give a release date yet?
I have other gifs, yes, I posted that video because I wanted to make sure you saw what I saw. Sorry for the delay to answer, but I only speak Brazilian Portuguese and I have to keep translating on Google.

RedShark23

Nov 22, 2019
I do not even know what to say. I am perplexed to see that after she takes a stab in the skull, she still moves her eyes. It is noticed that at the end of the scene the tribal makeup seems to disappear and it is clean. Let's speculate what might happen.
A) She will wake up in paradise or hell.
B) Will wake up on the Final Happy boat
C) Will wake up at home as if nothing had happened (but in the background there is a clue to the existence of a monster)
I really don't know what to expect anymore ...

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I do not even know what to say. I am perplexed to see that after she takes a stab in the skull, she still moves her eyes. It is noticed that at the end of the scene the tribal makeup seems to disappear and it is clean. Let's speculate what might happen.
A) She will wake up in paradise or hell.
B) Will wake up on the Final Happy boat
C) Will wake up at home as if nothing had happened (but in the background there is a clue to the existence of a monster)
I really don't know what to expect anymore ...
Hmmmmm you could be onto something I'm thinking B she passed out while being on the boat wakes up and gets away or a which doctors wakes her up fucks and kills her completely.

atpgmt 8

Jan 25, 2020
I Think:
1. Lets go back to the starting of ultimate end.We know tarus played with lara and destroyed her body. Then monsters took her and gave healing portion to lara.

After that lara went to sleep. Then we know lara when lara woke up she raped by monsters at last she die. Then she suddenly wake up and see she is still in cage where monsters kept her. All she experinced was just a dream.

Then something more brutal will happen

Reactions: Jjjkk

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I Think:
1. Lets go back to the starting of ultimate end.We know tarus played with lara and destroyed her body. Then monsters took her and gave healing portion to lara.

After that lara went to sleep. Then we know lara when lara woke up she raped by monsters at last she die. Then she suddenly wake up and see she is still in cage where monsters kept her. All she experinced was just a dream.

Then something more brutal will happen
You sir that would be amazing plz go to darklust and post this if this is true if not then ok but it can be saved for a different story.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes