Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
Many thanks to all you guys for the links, but I didn't understand anything. She was stabbed in the head with a sword, but she's still alive? WTF?

RedShark23

Nov 22, 2019
I will only be calm if what moved her eyes was her soul. The body needs to be torn as it was during the whole movie. If she wakes up from a dream and still dies with a stick through her pussy, the whole project will still have been thrown away.

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
I guess, DL prepared something special to end on a high note. Lara dies from the sword, but ends up in hell, where monsters will fuck her for eternity. Thousands of tauruses, kapras and others.
That sounds amazing, except that the vid would have to end right there. You can't really kill someone in hell (permanently, I mean), and so continuing the story after that will make the end of the video increasingly anticlimactic.
Maybe they bring her back right after killing her with the sword as a way of telling her "you can't escape us that easily," thereby breaking her further. At which point they start doing even worse stuff.
I was also hoping that the giant demon in the Hell ending was going to twist and pull her head off as it climaxed, so it's possible I have an overactive imagination.
tldr; What the hell is wrong with me?

Reactions: Noon saibot

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
That sounds amazing, except that the vid would have to end right there. You can't really kill someone in hell (permanently, I mean), and so continuing the story after that will make the end of the video increasingly anticlimactic.
Maybe they bring her back right after killing her with the sword as a way of telling her "you can't escape us that easily," thereby breaking her further. At which point they start doing even worse stuff.
I was also hoping that the giant demon in the Hell ending was going to twist and pull her head off as it climaxed, so it's possible I have an overactive imagination.
tldr; What the hell is wrong with me?
Yah I thought the same thing I'm interested to see where she wakes up or maybe that big bull will come back if he doe do this then we can count on Marie rose getting beaten down lol.

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
he better be doing an april 1st joke, if not then not only will i but everyone who has spent money on him supporting him this whole time will be pissed and i would not be suprised if they asked for a full refund

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes