• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
i just know of smoke, ermac, reptile sub scorpion noob, 1 reference to rain but the others no clue

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Reactions: RobertKaneki

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Perhaps he's making this intro, so when we see Lara getting killed then she wakes up on that boat and decides not to go on that island :WeSmart: and that would be the lamest end we could ever have.
Omg stop him from making this mistake lol. I low key wanna go with the healing potion maybe she for seen this and now that she woke up she has a chance to escape but runs into those three big monsters again who knows he needs to drop more news about what's going on.

atpgmt 8

Jan 25, 2020
It means the end would not be satsifying

She was on her boat all the time ane all her rape was a dream. If this comes out to be true then :

Nooooo.............

I want to se her die brutally

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
It means the end would not be satsifying

She was on her boat all the time ane all her rape was a dream. If this comes out to be true then :

Nooooo.............

I want to se her die brutally
Intro only take two days to complete on some real talk him drugging it on yah darklust keep building it up lol. I'm telling if this movie not good dmca and he will lose every penny. A year and 6 months now lol.

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
it‘ll be a part of the current project, but the beginning is reinterpreted to make it an independent project. We will see her motivation why she goes into the cave and how she meets the creatures. How much I will remake from Part 1 will depend on how much time and resources I have left. If it were entirely up to me, I would have created Part 1 and 2 from scratch, of course much shorter than the original. The trilogy + the current work would be 1 long clip in the end. let's see what I can do before summer (c)

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
So for me because in just went through resident evil 3 remake it's a 6/10 for me simply because it was short and tried to make up for it with that multiplayer game show which is ok not scary at all or fun. Kinda sick of the remakes it's like they are running out of ideas like movies at this point. The game will be dead this month do to it being short tho it's literally the perfect time for a new left for dead three game honestly. So enjoy this short none scary experience less action pack game with small revamps finale review yah 6/10.

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho2

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Damn, YES! I love this outfit and more story. The brutality effect and rape sex scenes are then more intensified. I hope there will be a modification of the first two chapters also. I wish one big interactive movie, I mean interactive options for the end.
No noooo it's a series with different endings as it is. Listen happy end is the official ending, bad end she gets pregnant, fatal end she almost died but was saved by the mutants, now we get ultimate fatal end she dies which we seen but we are not clear what happ at the end was it see in the future type of potion or well the same stuff happen and she escapes and runs Into something more crazy. Small hype building for him lol.

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
i gave up on picking or guessing and it will be out when it is out, other then that its pure guess work

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes