Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Here boys from 4chan finale fantasy 7 tifa the real tifa by the way not that flat chested on.

• Sad
Reactions: Jericho2

dryden28

Apr 5, 2020
DarkLust, found him recently and want to give him some support when i'm at his substar, i dont even know which to sub to.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
DarkLust, found him recently and want to give him some support when i'm at his substar, i dont even know which to sub to.
Go for the one that says 20 bucks it's the only fair one seeing how this project is being dumb Nat the moment.

landa666

Feb 1, 2020
It's pointless to sub right now, since almost all the previews are available on this thread, plus his project is almost done, so there will probably be no more previews.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
So he's stretching it because this is a different movie besides making it a part or continuing from fatal end which he skips and does a while revamp to make this longer when he doesn't have to lol. His marketing strategy is terrible but we are falling for it karma will be a bitch when this is over so not April maybe middle of may and if not may then wtf.

Reactions: hemlock92

Midn8fun12

Jan 24, 2020
He doesnt need to do an intro. Wtf. We already had an intro where lara was captured after being fucked by the minotaur. And now its 3 minutes long? Just hope when this is released we would really get to see more fucking than just dialogue and intro.

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
He doesnt need to do an intro. Wtf. We already had an intro where lara was captured after being fucked by the minotaur. And now its 3 minutes long? Just hope when this is released we would really get to see more fucking than just dialogue and intro.
Wasn't the ending where she escaped the official canon ending (or something like that)?
Maybe this is a continuation of that, and now Lara is coming back to "investigate" some more.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes