Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
like noob said, if that is the case then DL is in some serious trouble, he will be sued, DMCA, it will be more trouble then it is worth, we will know if a few days, either way DL is between a rock and a hard place

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
No is we need to get a raid started listen listen hear me ok. We been waiting 1 years and 6 months for a 45 minute or more movie. We seen the latest gifs and stuff and mp4 but that does no justice with the music still in the way. Now as he working on polishing the movie we know there's sounds involved not as gory as I hope they would be or breaking sounds,but we know now so what's stopping him from posting a 25 minute beta for making us wait... plz cheer beta in his discord tell him noon saibot sent you. Beta beta beta beta beta BETA BETA BETA BETA!!

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
I also hope it’s an April’s fool joke. If not you can look back a couple of pages where I called it lol.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I gave you guys a mission go ask for a beta in his discord. Then come back to me when this is completed.

omegafap

Feb 16, 2020
So does this movie end with that preview of a sword going through her head? If so kinda ends on a lame note and kinda boring tbh. I was hoping for lara's limp body to get fucked brutally like in the last movies ultimate fatal end.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
So does this movie end with that preview of a sword going through her head? If so kinda ends on a lame note and kinda boring tbh. I was hoping for lara's limp body to get fucked brutally like in the last movies ultimate fatal end.
Fatal end. There's no other ultimate ends or anything like that.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes