Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
You guys wouldn't believe how many people are asking for animopron sound version. I just hope the sounds a different this time around because those scenes where pretty danm good. Animo is in his element.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
What posts? Can't look on subscribestar as his account is under review...
Just a screenshot would be appreciated to see the quality.

EDIT: Nevermind, based on your replies earlier, seems he hasn't done anything yet...
That guy is brutal. But his stuff is under review and he hasn't done anything new yet he's getting sit
What are his best and darkest videos?
Uhhhh your sentence was weird his best work has to be part 3 bad end where lara gets pregnant but the music where the monsters where fucking her was bad no-one liked that. We wanted to hear sex sounds and screams and breaking noises. Hey we should ask for a remaster of that part. As for the others they are ok fatal end was probably the worst because she didn't die.

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
No one. BTQ 7 will be released sooner than DL will release his masterpiece. His speed of work and attitude is facepalm, I can't imagine how he still hasn't lost his supports.
Guys its in process
Guys its need voice actress
Guys its rendering
Guys its need one more pc
Guys its coming soon
Guys its in process

Last edited:

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
Uhhhh your sentence was weird his best work has to be part 3 bad end where lara gets pregnant but the music where the monsters where fucking her was bad no-one liked that. We wanted to hear sex sounds and screams and breaking noises. Hey we should ask for a remaster of that part. As for the others they are ok fatal end was probably the worst because she didn't die.
Based on the context, I'm pretty sure therealmarten was actually asking about animopron, not Darklust.

To rephrase their question: which of animopron's videos are both good and dark?

atpgmt 8

Jan 25, 2020
No one. BTQ 7 will be released sooner than DL will release his masterpiece. His speed of work and attitude is facepalm, I can't imagine how he still hasn't lost his supports.
Guys its in process
Guys its need voice actress
Guys its rendering
Guys its need one more pc
Guys its coming soon
Guys its in process
Even god does not know than when will DL finish and release the movie.......!????????

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes