Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
the key is correct but said unavailable what shoud we do
You should go buy the movie because at the point asking and asking is not helping at all. Like find something else to watch like seriously. Even if sound does come out soon pay for it my dude.

atpgmt 8

Jan 25, 2020
Yes... and can't share it. It's like a tracking thing going on plus I already expose myself saying I seen it. It's not the great but the reviews are not final till sound comes out.
So, please can you tell that what New things DL add in it...

qqqqqqq7

Jun 2, 2020
Yes... and can't share it. It's like a tracking thing going on plus I already expose myself saying I seen it. It's not the great but the reviews are not final till sound comes out.
are there some fate hanging over these films? The author is lazy and a cheater (my computer broke down, I'm sick, I didn't pay for electricity, etc. LOL) What do you pay is a freak sect? One gives a movie but gives the wrong password, the other does NOT give anything but writes nonsense about the fact that you have to buy a ransom to see (seriously, is you DL lazy and fool?) Someone spent $ 600 and doesn't even have a beta because he doesn't want to be fucked by a thief DL ??

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
are there some fate hanging over these films? The author is lazy and a cheater (my computer broke down, I'm sick, I didn't pay for electricity, etc. LOL) What do you pay is a freak sect? One gives a movie but gives the wrong password, the other does NOT give anything but writes nonsense about the fact that you have to buy a ransom to see (seriously, is you DL lazy and fool?) Someone spent $ 600 and doesn't even have a beta because he doesn't want to be fucked by a thief DL ??
Yes I guess you right I just don't feel like maming another account get caught by him and not being able to see the video because I'm banned you understand that. Yah he's lazy but he's a one man army right now. I've seen better one man's but seeing how this is his last lara project hopefully. I say cut him some slack he's almost done with sound. Plus he's on the verge of getting his sub star banned because of the slow year and 5 months wait. Karma will get him but give it time.

• Love
Reactions: atpgmt 8

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I know it's looking bad right now a i can say it pay attention to the Russian sites because they seem to have most of his stuf like draft sex and a couple others.

qqqqqqq7

Jun 2, 2020
You understand, the tricky DL has been swinging with his project for over 3 years, how many idiots paid him every month, lately he has NOT done anything worth spending 1 ¢. I have to wait a few months and give him 50 $ ?? Thank you for the advice, LOL
Either you're on the side of the viewer or a crafty guy!

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
You understand, the tricky DL has been swinging with his project for over 3 years, how many idiots paid him every month, lately he has NOT done anything worth spending 1 ¢. I have to wait a few months and give him 50 $ ?? Thank you for the advice, LOL
Either you're on the side of the viewer or a crafty guy!
I'm a woman but you don't get it. Darkest people are in here waiting for the opportunity to strike. There also this one day wait when you buy the movie I believe not sure. I'm not on the side of the viewer or anything and I know it's been awhile. and his supporters will ask from time to time where's the sound for the movie. They are getting annoyed and probably after this I will completely stop supporting him because he's not professional. So take this with consideration maybe he does this for a hobby for fun he's does not do this for a side job because he would lose people fast. It's a hobby at this point.

qqqqqqq7

Jun 2, 2020
I'm a woman but you don't get it. Darkest people are in here waiting for the opportunity to strike. There also this one day wait when you buy the movie I believe not sure. I'm not on the side of the viewer or anything and I know it's been awhile. and his supporters will ask from time to time where's the sound for the movie. They are getting annoyed and probably after this I will completely stop supporting him because he's not professional. So take this with consideration maybe he does this for a hobby for fun he's does not do this for a side job because he would lose people fast. It's a hobby at this point.
Stop. You're a woman? Maybe yes. as a woman do you like to be lied to, raped, cheated ?? DL won't get $ 1 anymore, I'd rather give it to a drunkard near a store. Without any bullshit - if anyone has beta or seen, give me a link, thanks - I don't need ideology!

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Stop. You're a woman? Maybe yes. as a woman do you like to be lied to, raped, cheated ?? DL won't get $ 1 anymore, I'd rather give it to a drunkard near a store. Without any bullshit - if anyone has beta or seen, give me a link, thanks - I don't need ideology!
Gloves off your not getting that movie lol.

Reactions: Jericho2

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
I'm neither here nor there on whether or not you should leak it, but if I was to create a list of people who are most likely to leak it, based on previous comments, you would be at the top of it. You've stated that DL is not worth supporting, that people shouldn't support him, that you're no longer supporting him or will ever resume doing so, and that the whole thing is a scam, like 10,000 times.

If you are planning on stopping support, why the hell would you care whether or not he bans you for the leak?

Out of a million different ways you could leak it and make sure that there was no possible way it could ever be proven that it was leaked by you, why would you even worry about a ban? You're basically saying that you're on some sort of DL short-list of people to ban if there is a leak. Other than the fact that such a list can't possibly exist, why wouldn't you simply resubscribe with another account?

If the beta isn't good and you're not happy with it, WHY TELL PEOPLE TO PAY FOR IT AND NOT WAIT FOR SOUND?! That's a bewildering 180! We should now, in your opinion, pay for no sound and continue paying until sound?! What T F...

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I'm neither here nor there on whether or not you should leak it, but if I was to create a list of people who are most likely to leak it, based on previous comments, you would be at the top of it. You've stated that DL is not worth supporting, that people shouldn't support him, that you're no longer supporting him or will ever resume doing so, and that the whole thing is a scam, like 10,000 times.

If you are planning on stopping support, why the hell would you care whether or not he bans you for the leak?

Out of a million different ways you could leak it and make sure that there was no possible way it could ever be proven that it was leaked by you, why would you even worry about a ban? You're basically saying that you're on some sort of DL short-list of people to ban if there is a leak. Other than the fact that such a list can't possibly exist, why wouldn't you simply resubscribe with another account?

If the beta isn't good and you're not happy with it, WHY TELL PEOPLE TO PAY FOR IT AND NOT WAIT FOR SOUND?! That's a bewildering 180! We should now, in your opinion, pay for no sound and continue paying until sound?! What T F...
Because I wanna be there when the Marie rose stuff drops she was high demand and I want to see her die next.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019

And to stop people from asking like a lot I don't see you guys doing much go watch something else and just wait.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes