Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

qqqqqqq7

Jun 2, 2020
No, laws and regulations don't change just because someone takes a new job.
That said, it will be harder to find someone who might actually do anything about it.
are you really pretending ?? if the mythomaniac says that he is going to Mars, you are also taking it seriously, you are funny :D

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe someone will use bandicam or other screen recorder, just to show some peaces of video...:rolleyes: Very interesting what there.

terrion06

Jun 6, 2017
Someone who has actually seen it please answer this with as few spoilers as possible:
Does Lara actually die for realsies?
Someone posted the pictures a few pages back. They are accurate, I had seen it like a month or 2 ago, whenever it was that someone had posted it. Deleted it afterwards as it wasn't really my thing.

JenaiyaSovari

Oct 6, 2019
Someone posted the pictures a few pages back. They are accurate, I had seen it like a month or 2 ago, whenever it was that someone had posted it. Deleted it afterwards as it wasn't really my thing.
A more recent trailer indicated that was some sort of premonition that Lara was having beforehand. I was asking about the most recent video (which is allegedly complete, but without audio).
Again, we want to know if Lara actually dies, or if it's just in her head.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes