Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
i don't think sound version comes (final one i mean) next month he said he'll announce the release date at the end of July and just a sound preview... so u give us the beta, right?
Did he really say sound at the end of July that doesn't make sense tho show me an update I'm at work.

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
I don't think I've seen him post anything about release dates. Regardless, it's not going to be released in July. There's absolutely no reason to expect that to occur.

In regards to leaks:

(1) Between now and the release date, absolutely NOBODY on this ENTIRE PLANET is going to go pay him $40 or $50 or whatever it costs to get the beta, just because there are no leaks. It would be silly to do so, because he will 100%, FOR SURE, delay another pay period before release, making that early beta worth another $40 or $50, and probably a lot more.

(2) A person that will sign up to his lower tiers, between now and release date, is so ill-informed about any of this, there is no reason to expect that such a person would stop and see if there are any leaks they can pirate.

My point being - there's no reason to feel bad or feel anything at all. If you found it within yourself to still like the guy enough to support him, then that IS a good reason not to leak it. If you are on any kind of fence about actually making that assertion, there is no reason to delay leak.

Last edited:

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
There isn't even a reason to expect this hypothetical person in point (2) to even know how to Google, or f95zone, or tie their own shoes, or cross the street without being run over.

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
I guess, everyone here will be much glad if someone share beta (or some parts/fragments of beta), we waited so long and still no information about release, nothing.

Biker_blow

Jun 3, 2020
Man if you have the beta then please share. I've supported dl for quite some time but I've pulled my subscription because let's be honest, he's milking it. Considering how long previous animations took, unless this is 3hours long or the most polished thing in the world, he's milking it. The sounds will be the same samples of before with a few added so it shouldn't have taken this long and rendering time is not the issue either . Even with a crappy pc, sfm would've been able to render this out already. Animopron uses a more difficult software that takes longer to process and while darklust films took less time than animopron when his base was big, it's now taking close to double the time to release. I can remember him, when he just started out, accusing Animopron of milking his fans, le hypocrisy. Like he said, his supporter base got smaller after the move to subscribestar and now you know that release is going to be delayed until those who are left give him what he feels it's worth. But people keep leaving and that date will keep going back. I've dabbled in sfm lightly and for something that isn't all original models etc, something is up.
You decide what's going on.

Ponyob4

Jan 6, 2020
Man if you have the beta then please share. I've supported dl for quite some time but I've pulled my subscription because let's be honest, he's milking it. Considering how long previous animations took, unless this is 3hours long or the most polished thing in the world, he's milking it. The sounds will be the same samples of before with a few added so it shouldn't have taken this long and rendering time is not the issue either . Even with a crappy pc, sfm would've been able to render this out already. Animopron uses a more difficult software that takes longer to process and while darklust films took less time than animopron when his base was big, it's now taking close to double the time to release. I can remember him, when he just started out, accusing Animopron of milking his fans, le hypocrisy. Like he said, his supporter base got smaller after the move to subscribestar and now you know that release is going to be delayed until those who are left give him what he feels it's worth. But people keep leaving and that date will keep going back. I've dabbled in sfm lightly and for something that isn't all original models etc, something is up.
Saibot trolls you, the beta version does not exist

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Saibot trolls you, the beta version does not exist
I wish you was joking but the beta is on his substar for 50 bucks. Go on draft sex it's probably there already. If you feel like he's doing wrong which he is report him it's simple. Other than that lets move on.

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
for a 1 hour beta video i would do $30 tops if i wanted it bad enough but someone will eventually either post it here or a link to it on some website

fdgfdmoggk

May 31, 2020
for a 1 hour beta video i would do $30 tops if i wanted it bad enough but someone will eventually either post it here or a link to it on some website
1hour beta including part 1,2,3 so ya keep that in mind...it's just some graphic changes,fixes 40$ is wayyy too much.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes