Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Wow we finally have a remake of the first part. I think part 2 and part 3 just need better sound, part 1 looks amazing now! It must be a very demanding job, I look forward to seeing the whole project. I hope that DL finishes its project and finally the waiting and disappointment of endless expectations ends.

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
It is sad to see another SFM producer failing just like pestilence. As he said it himself it took more than 2 years for the next chapter and so far it is not complete. Also why did he lie? Of course he does not work for free, people pay him.

I am upset at this development.
I can't say I'm surprised. If you pay enough attention, you'll see where things went wrong; namely his choice to make the fatal ending for part 3 of BOTTR a high-tier patron only release. The exclusivity of it and his attitude towards people who complained about it were the catalyst for this downward spiral. While the seeds for failure had been sewn way before with his bulging ego, due to the praise and attention his work had gained him, that weed could have been pulled well in advance before it became a problem. Thing is, he didn't. He let it fester and grow and now it's causing everything around him to collapse. The fact of the matter is that he is the architect of his own demise.

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
his work at one point was worth the wait and the money..he made it at a decent pace..kept ppl updated on a reg but then he started to lax...and now at this point he is loseing supports day by day...eventually all his supporters will be gone.

Even if his work was done and he were to release it now any good will he did have will be gone. He will never be able to recover from this damage that is done.

I doubt after this project if anyone will support him in anything he does anymore

Reactions: Htyur

bumsteadt

Jan 10, 2019
I can't say I'm surprised. If you pay enough attention, you'll see where things went wrong; namely his choice to make the fatal ending for part 3 of BOTTR a high-tier patron only release. The exclusivity of it and his attitude towards people who complained about it were the catalyst for this downward spiral. While the seeds for failure had been sewn way before with his bulging ego, due to the praise and attention his work had gained him, that weed could have been pulled well in advance before it became a problem. Thing is, he didn't. He let it fester and grow and now it's causing everything around him to collapse. The fact of the matter is that he is the architect of his own demise.
With his BULGING ego. That's hilarious when you put it within context of the video.

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
No it's tracked I share ill get ban from get you guys content. Darklust got some mad security i was told that.
Okay now that is just ridiculous. Don't get me wrong. I find the desire for security warranted as this site is essentially a pirate cove but even with that in mind this is dumb. Question though. If you are able to download the content, what is stopping you from creating an alt account with a proxy email and uploading it yourself?

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
No it's tracked I share ill get ban from get you guys content. Darklust got some mad security i was told that.
What kind of tracking?

Is he actually giving people individual links with watermarked videos? Or is there only like 2 or 3 guys paying that much so it's easy to figure out?

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
What kind of tracking?

Is he actually giving people individual links with watermarked videos? Or is there only like 2 or 3 guys paying that much so it's easy to figure out?
I don't have a mega account so I don't know the site too well but it is very much possible that the service has a link-tracker option available to it's users that allows someone to keep tabs on where links to their files are being hosted.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
I don't have a mega account so I don't know the site too well but it is very much possible that the service has a link-tracker option available to it's users that allows someone to keep tabs on where links to their files are being hosted.
Reupload it to another file host/ torrent?

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
That is correct so not risking that because that link is different from the beta plus he has a lot of people watching here and over in discord or Twitter so that's extremely risky.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
That is correct so not risking that because that link is different from the beta plus he has a lot of people watching here and over in discord or Twitter so that's extremely risky.
If you don't want to share, that's totally fair, but no need to make silly excuses.

No one is asking you to share HIS link, you could just reupload it to any other host, like nopy, make a torrent of it or put it on daft.

If he's not watermarking the file, he'll never know who did it.

yumyymm

Jun 9, 2019
So when this is finished is there going to actually be an hour of completely new material, or is it just an hour total, including the previously released parts?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes