Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

bumsteadt

Jan 10, 2019
Because they're too busy kissing his ass. It's toxic and if you say anything about it many of his supporters will attack you via guilt tripping.
I don't understand why their patron not give his single words about this Milking Dogshit ??
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Robsen419

Gee2

Jun 23, 2020
give me details what we exactly need i hope with some bounty (no money) at some places there is something to make.

Ponyob4

Jan 6, 2020
Whith the help of screen recorder you can record the whole 1h beta and after that you can share that recording wit us ....:WeSmart:
and you can also shoot a video monitor on a mobile phone through a mirror in 3gp quality. Everyone does not care about the quality of the video, but I really want to let go of the greedy durklast-boy:Kappa:

Reactions: atpgmt 8

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Just asking how can he claim copyright if the owner of tomb raider is square enix? Does square enix have the rights and not DL?

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Just asking how can he claim copyright if the owner of tomb raider is square enix? Does square enix have the rights and not DL?
Precisely. He has absolutely no legal ownership of the characters involved. It's basically fan-fiction. The worst he can really do is revoke/ban the person/IP that leaks it.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes