Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
What the hell does that even mean?
I think she's trying to say that she leaked some of the material that came with the beta, that had sound. This is, of course, hilarious, because it would mean that DL already knows she's leaking shit and has already banned her.

OR

She's asking us how she could possibly know that the beta had no sound, if she didn't watch the beta, which is equivalent to saying "of course I was on the Titanic, how else would I know that it sank?!"

Feb 29, 2020
It's not Noon's fault -

- Of all the people he has contributed here the most providing us with previews and stuff.

- He can't share this time because DL has been extremely cautious and will definitely know if the link or video is shared anywhere by one of his supporters.

- When Noon says pay 40 dollars
He does not mean " pay Dl 40 because he deserves it "
He means " none of us want to pay him money and that includes me but we got no choice as it is the only way "
We all know how greedy dl is.

- Also I am pretty sure that dl is observing this place or has someone observing this place. Once the link or anything not meant to be shared will be shared he will know resulting in a ban.

I'll say what I said back then -
Find something better to do , wait till the end of September or something and if there is nothing new wait somemore.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
This, Noon saibot, is just something for your consideration:

You keep telling folks that they are spending too much time and energy on this, but, out of all the people in this thread, you are THE ONLY ONE that went to work, got paid by her employer for the hours she worked, AND THEN PAID DL $40. You are the only person that has wasted 1-4 hours working at your job to pay for the beta.
Sir or ma'am I have a paypal and sub star doesn't even accept that but there loop holes if you are using a vpn. And I don't pay month to month I go on discord to see if there's an update and when there is I tell you guys to check it out. How hard is it just tk go on discord and ask him or flood him you guys can flood it up in here but not in his discord.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
It's not Noon's fault -

- Of all the people he has contributed here the most providing us with previews and stuff.

- He can't share this time because DL has been extremely cautious and will definitely know if the link or video is shared anywhere by one of his supporters.

He means " none of us want to pay him money and that includes me but we got no choice as it is the only way "

- Also I am pretty sure that dl is observing this place or has someone observing this place. Once the link or anything not meant to be shared will be shared he will know resulting in a ban.

Find something better to do , wait till the end of September or something and if there is nothing new wait somemore.
Correction I'm a she...

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I think she's trying to say that she leaked some of the material that came with the beta, that had sound. This is, of course, hilarious, because it would mean that DL already knows she's leaking shit and has already banned her.

OR

She's asking us how she could possibly know that the beta had no sound, if she didn't watch the beta, which is equivalent to saying "of course I was on the Titanic, how else would I know that it sank?!"
The block butt
What the hell does that even mean?

And, if you don't care, why do keep pressuring everyone to buy the 40 tier? If we wanted to pay 40 bucks to support him, we wouldn't be here in the first place!

A couple weeks ago you where all happy he was getting canceled and he was a fraud. Now you're all supporting.

If you don't want to share it because he "chipped" all the videos, cool for you, but keep it to yourself.

I'm with ronniereagan , just curious to know the mastery he has to track he's videos down, because that's the artistry right there!
I been of the darklust subject for a minute now i only go there when there's an update.

Biker_blow

Jun 3, 2020
If I didn't have the movie then how the fuck did a require the sound preview come on now. Drop 40 simple as that you got the cash. At this point just find another artists like danm there so many rikolo and deadbeat those the ones you guys need to pay attention to.
We won't pay because most of us here have been paying for quite some time and have gotten nothing in return so we're not willing to spend any more until we see what we have already overpaid for. Even for his current supporters, he's hidden it behind another pay wall.

This is to another post...
I don't know how dl got his hands on this wonderful tracking software that can:
1: bypass VPN protection that gives law enforcement agencies hell
2: track the location of that file and every copy of it even when it's offline
3: individually encode a unique identification sequence into the video data for every single access, that is capable of running inside the Mega cloud infrastructure that doesn't support such functions and is capable of surviving a video reencode etc etc etc
If he had it then some people in this world would be happy to pay him a few million to have it.
The only way this works is if absolutely no one else bought the vid, you don't have it or one of you is darklust trying to make people think it's a must see.
At this point, all three are equally plausible.

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
It's not Noon's fault -

I see where you're coming from. There is truth in what you're saying. Noon was the uncontested MVP of this thread.

I do ask you to think about the following:

1. If she is afraid of the ban and DL is actively seeking leakers in this thread, then Noon would have been ban-hammered months ago. Within this thread, she is Public Enemy #1. Besides, the leaking of the beta is no more or less egregious an offense than all the other leaking. This means that DL has no patron by the name of Noon Saibot (she is using another alias which cannot be linked to her f95 user id) or she is unsubscribing faster than the hammer falls (which means there is no danger of a ban).

2. She has expressed her concerns that the beta is traceable. When asked about it, she just made it sound like some crazy Cyberpunk/Matrix shit. All inquiries about further details regarding the tracing mechanism are completely ignored. I see, by your comment, that you don't have a whole lot first-hand experience with this, so, without getting into the technical stuff - such a foolproof tracing system is beyond DL. I know this without knowing the tracing that DL may have, because it is beyond anybody.

Nobody is placing fault at Noon's feet. I do ask though, why would anybody fabricate all of this? She could have said "I have the video. I'm not sharing it because I'm lazy/tired/I hate all of you. The end." but instead she chose this hill to die on? And why on earth does she wants this conversation to end so badly?

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
We won't pay because most of us here have been paying for quite some time and have gotten nothing in return so we're not willing to spend any more until we see what we have already overpaid for. Even for his current supporters, he's hidden it behind another pay wall.

This is to another post...
I don't know how dl got his hands on this wonderful tracking software that can:
1: bypass VPN protection that gives law enforcement agencies hell
2: track the location of that file and every copy of it even when it's offline
3: individually encode a unique identification sequence into the video data for every single access, that is capable of running inside the Mega cloud infrastructure that doesn't support such functions and is capable of surviving a video reencode etc etc etc
If he had it then some people in this world would be happy to pay him a few million to have it.
The only way this works is if absolutely no one else bought the vid, you don't have it or one of you is darklust trying to make people think it's a must see.
At this point, all three are equally plausible.
EXACTLY! The only sure-fire way DL would know, is if he had EXACTLY one Legendary subscriber by the name of Noon Saibot. Even if he suspected people without being sure, banning potential pirates would be financial suicide. Even if DL employed all of those security measures, a person with no knowledge of the topic could easily circumvent all of them, provided they have a cell phone camera.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
EXACTLY! The only sure-fire way DL would know, is if he had EXACTLY one Legendary subscriber by the name of Noon Saibot. Even if he suspected people without being sure, banning potential pirates would be financial suicide. Even if DL employed all of those security measures, a person with no knowledge of the topic could easily circumvent all of them, provided they have a cell phone camera.
Because you are extremely annoying for no reason.I said this before why not just check his discord.

Ponyob4

Jan 6, 2020
Why would I think that you don't have the video while asking you questions about DL's tracking, which is something you wouldn't know, unless you had the video? I do acknowledge that you would be exactly the kind of person that would lie about something like that.

1. I've seen you leak content before, ask people for leaked content, AND tell people to purchase the content. Why would anybody take you seriously, after you've taken three different stances?

2. All of your comments either hate or love on DL. There is no middle ground. If one were to cut out all the comments you've made on this thread, it would look like you're arguing with yourself.

3. It is obvious that you are ducking my questions about tracking, because you've lied about how good the system is and you don't wish this to become apparent.

EVEN WITH THOSE THREE POINTS, I still think you have that video.
Bipolar. And I said for a long time that saibot you just trolls.

Reactions: ronniereagan

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
ok i apologize in advance if this is a long post but i have been doing some figuring out.

Lets say DL has 1000 people supporting him at $40-$50 per month..in a run of a year he is making between 50 to 100k from all his supporters with very little in the way of updates/previews or anything and what he has released is just sad.

Now in the 2 years (which is just sad on so many levels) that is nearly 200k from his supporters that he has milked. Then he released a 1 hour beta prievew and locks it behind a $40 paywall is just down right greedy on so many levels its make it seem like he no longer cares about his supporters and just cares about the money

He claims to only have one PC to work on...with all this money he has or has made why not go buy a second pc..or a third pc aswell and cut his work time down by a big marjin but he would rather....and chooses not to.

This project has taken way to long to make with very little to show his supporters or that even warrents ppl to still support him. This forums has alot of people pissed at him which is more then warrented. He still has no release date or even estimated time of release of when OR IF this project will even release and by the time it does get released no one will give a flying fk anymore about him or his work and that is just facts and all you have to do is look how it is going right now to see that his time as an SFM artist is circling the drain and soon he will be done as with many other sfm artist

Now as for me i stoped supporting him along time ago but i still keep checking in to see if anything has come along to prove that he is still worth following and from what i see and read on here he is not so im officaly done with DL..his works and the man/women themselfs

And for those who are waiting or still waiting for this work you might has well find somone else to support//follow or watch as darklust seem to have finally his the bottom of the barrel and is no longer worth the time/effort and energy

Reactions: Htyur

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
I said this before why not just check his discord.
Why, though?! Why do you keep saying that?! Also, why do you think that I or anybody else here isn't checking it?!

FFS. Read your last two comments. They make no sense. Some of them are incomprehensible in English. What happened to you, Noon saibot?! You have been making progressively less sense since June 30th, or whenever that beta was released. What was in that beta that forced you into this split-personality mess?

Was there a girl in that video? Did she threaten you and tell you you have 7 days to live?

Please come back to us.

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
Why, though?! Why do you keep saying that?! Also, why do you think that I or anybody else here isn't checking it?!

FFS. Read your last two comments. They make no sense. Some of them are incomprehensible in English. What happened to you, Noon saibot?! You have been making progressively less sense since June 30th, or whenever that beta was released. What was in that beta that forced you into this split-personality mess?

Was there a girl in that video? Did she threaten you and tell you you have 7 days to live?

Please come back to us.
I've read this forum from cover to cover and after reading all the interactions ol` Noon has had throughout, I believe that she has come down with a terminal case of "Sick and tired of being pestered". I'm pretty sure that she's gotten to the point that, if you all don't lay off soon, she may just lose it and quit.

Reactions: Hardcoreguy734

bumsteadt

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, I'm starting to think none of these people actually have the video. In that regard, bumsteadt, I told you that you could use my premium Mega. I'm having trouble understanding why you keep mentioning that you'd love to upload it, while simultaneously ignoring everybody's attempts to resolve the issues you've been having. I'm lazy. It would be difficult to get me to invest time into uploading something, but it would be even more difficult to get me to invest my time into saying that I wand to upload something. What's the deal, here, guy?
How about because I have other shit going on in my life and am too busy to do upload it at the moment? Thanks for the offer though. I spent 40$ on the damned things. As much as I want to upload it I'm not going to get a bunch of bull shit just to do it. 'Kay? You want it so bad then you can invest the money.

• Sad
Reactions: Nixi~

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
How about because I have other shit going on in my life and am too busy to do upload it at the moment? Thanks for the offer though. I spent 40$ on the damned things. As much as I want to upload it I'm not going to get a bunch of bull shit just to do it. 'Kay? You want it so bad then you can invest the money.
When you're right, you're right. I made a whole bunch of wrong decisions when I was writing that comment and I'm sorry. I'll wait for the public release.

If you find the time for another comment, can you elaborate on any kind of anti-theft precautions that you may have noticed while watching the video? Is it the same as others? Is there a watermark or some other kind of identifier? Stuff like that. I know I've made a lot fun, as far as tracking is concerned, but, to my surprise, I've come to realize that I'm genuinely interested in it.

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
Same to you, Noon saibot. I'm sorry for calling you out. The truth is, If I had a choice between this thread and a thread where you haven't said all those things, I would pick this thread 10 out of 10 times. You are the meat, potatoes, and seasoning of this conversation and I'm looking forward to watching you do your thing.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes