Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
How about because I have other shit going on in my life and am too busy to do upload it at the moment? Thanks for the offer though. I spent 40$ on the damned things. As much as I want to upload it I'm not going to get a bunch of bull shit just to do it. 'Kay? You want it so bad then you can invest the money.
Yeah, I definitely understand what you're going through, I got shitten on in another thread because I posted a version which was newer than the current one available but not the latest. Needless to say, I never posted another version on that thread again.

Brick98

Mar 30, 2020
Ive checked this thread maybe twice a month for awhile because I've not only wanted to watch this SFM; I also want to see the performance of animators in all genres. An individual can only have so much self victimizing excuses before the public disregards the entity as a dud. As a buissness owner i find myself hard pressed to say anything but negative things about the individual. I taught myself how to animate in my past time, It does not take this long. I made a 5 minute film with sound in 2 weeks and i work 70 plus hours a week, train with a power lifting team and watch several seasons of anime a week. Obviously this Darklust is no buissness man because a person who creates a buissness to not only better their life but the life of others. I see only excuses and money hungry behavior. This Darklust is in a sprint to collect what he can as fast as he can with the momentum he got from a decent SFM years ago. Its honestly sad to see this desperate self centered behavior from someone who would make a logo and call themselves a creator when all they create is anger in the public from childish excuses. Good job DarkLust. Will not even watch the film if it goes public now because i won't support money grubbers

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
I just saw that silent version and i gotta say that i'm super dissapointed - it's just brutal without being hot - the monsters just beating her up wasn't what i had hoped we'd get to see after years of waiting

Agree, basically for those that like ryona

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
Ive checked this thread maybe twice a month for awhile because I've not only wanted to watch this SFM; I also want to see the performance of animators in all genres. An individual can only have so much self victimizing excuses before the public disregards the entity as a dud. As a buissness owner i find myself hard pressed to say anything but negative things about the individual. I taught myself how to animate in my past time, It does not take this long. I made a 5 minute film with sound in 2 weeks and i work 70 plus hours a week, train with a power lifting team and watch several seasons of anime a week. Obviously this Darklust is no buissness man because a person who creates a buissness to not only better their life but the life of others. I see only excuses and money hungry behavior. This Darklust is in a sprint to collect what he can as fast as he can with the momentum he got from a decent SFM years ago. Its honestly sad to see this desperate self centered behavior from someone who would make a logo and call themselves a creator when all they create is anger in the public from childish excuses. Good job DarkLust. Will not even watch the film if it goes public now because i won't support money grubbers
Amen, my brother.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes