Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Biker_blow

Jun 3, 2020
I think that once covid lockdown has passed and I can work again, I'll buy myself a decent PC and start making some sfm pron. If we all gave it a shot, who knows? One of us might have the knack for it and poor quality is better than no quality. Either way, dl is a lost cause. Even if he released the best film ever I'm not going back to supporting him. it's not worth the wait.

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
you are right biker..2 year wait for a movie from DL...i mean the longest most other sfm artist take is a month depending on the project..some can take up to 3 month sbut only if there are delays or something like this covid-19 were getting artits/voice actors is harder to do....but yearh..DL is a lost cause and not worth anything anymore...

Reactions: nauj191

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
Nobody will not share it. It's very costly, and long by time to download that size. Thank Dl for that, otherwise we would have had it a long time ago.
Don't wait bros. In the end of July DL can say, that he is need some more time and video (beta) with sound and Ult. will out in December (but it not exactly). Drop this. He can delay this for next 2 years, taking cash from supps.
"Coming soon", "before summer" etc. Tired, just tired.

Sep 30, 2018

I saw the silent version. The final scene is overly brutal
I just bought the $40 version, saw the 15mins video of your link and I hope the SubscribeStar version will be longer. For brutality, I like it and not enough of creators do it. I'll keep you posted tomorrow because "The Trust Period for this post isn't over yet". It's a joke ?!... So I need to wait 1 day and I tell if there is really a 1 hour beta version.

Brick98

Mar 30, 2020
Fuck it, ill make everyone a fucking video. It won't be super fantastic but its the same shit. I like the genre so i taught myself some of it. I have a girlfriend and if she saw what i had on my fucking computer id be dead so i usually delete or hide it but im gonna buy a new one and hide it in my truck. Its gonna be hentai ish 3d. Similar texture no sound

Sep 30, 2018
I just bought the $40 version, saw the 15mins video of your link and I hope the SubscribeStar version will be longer. For brutality, I like it and not enough of creators do it. I'll keep you posted tomorrow because "The Trust Period for this post isn't over yet". It's a joke ?!... So I need to wait 1 day and I tell if there is really a 1 hour beta version.
[UPDATE]

Hello everyone ! So, as I told you, I'm coming back to you to update you and clarify a little more... And at the end of the post, what is "my" opinion of all of this.

For the "FULL BETA CLIP (1 hour preview)" posted 29 May, there is written:

Full HD
-5GB
-62:00 min.

+First 5 minutes with sound and dialogues
+Improved part 3 (extra scenes, motion blur, renewed scenes, fixed bugs )
+Full ultimate Ending (part4)
+No Watermark

FULL BETA CLIP.jpg

What is true and what we really have in the video :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the last update of Darklust, posted 24 Jun:

"Just a reminder +New infos

Don't forget to connect your profile to Discord to see more content. If you have any questions, write it in the comments :)

+A LGD BETA PREVIEW is coming in a few days,
The release date of the Final Version will be announced a few days later.

+A few clippings and Test-scenes will be uploaded for the rest of the supporters as a preview.

And at this point I deeply apologize for the delay. The size of the project (over 1 hour) pushes me to the limit, I guess I underestimated it a little. But it will be worth the wait. I promise you :)

ps: I see a lot of hope in my future, since the number of supporters has increased again in the last few days we will be able to avoid my bankruptcy. I'm now certain that this will not be the end.

Many thanks to everyone who supports me so generously.

You save me from sinking <3 <3 <3 <3"

New Infos.jpg

So what i think of all of that (it's "my" opinion so don't blame me):

More than 2 years to make a remastered and not a remake of the part 3, a part 4 (not finished) with only 15min of video and all the while keep making people pay for that work it's just shameful! You have lot of other creators who makes excellent work, give often some update of their works or their future project and you don't have to wait two years. If he'd stop making people pay while he was doing nothing (or other things) I could understand, but there I find no excuses. So continue to support him or stop, it's your choice. I just wanted to clarify things and provide concrete evidence.

I hope I have answered your questions, I will keep you update if I learn new things. :)

*I will watch the video in depth (giggles) to see if I didn't miss anything and I will edit if necessary*

landa666

Feb 1, 2020
More than 2 years to make a remastered and not a remake of the part 3, a part 4 (not finished) with only 15min of video and all the while keep making people pay for that work it's just shameful! You have lot of other creators who makes excellent work, give often some update of their works or their future project and you don't have to wait two years. If he'd stop making people pay while he was doing nothing (or other things) I could understand, but there I find no excuses. So continue to support him or stop, it's your choice. I just wanted to clarify things and provide concrete evidence.
2 years to make a 1 hour video, as a one man team, I don't think that's exagerated. SelfdrillingSMS took more than 2 years to release a 25 min video with a 9 min sexe scene.

The only thing you could reproach him is how expensive it is to have access to his content.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
It's not two years to make a one video though. It's 2 years to make re-edits and a 15 min video. Selfdrilling was also putting out other content. I do agree though that he is expensive at, but at the end of the day if you want to pay for his stuff no one is stopping you.

2 years to make a 1 hour video, as a one man team, I don't think that's exagerated. SelfdrillingSMS took more than 2 years to release a 25 min video with a 9 min sexe scene.

The only thing you could reproach him is how expensive it is to have access to his content.

Gwen.Tennyson

Apr 16, 2018
[UPDATE]

Hello everyone ! So, as I told you, I'm coming back to you to update you and clarify a little more... And at the end of the post, what is "my" opinion of all of this.

For the "FULL BETA CLIP (1 hour preview)" posted 29 May, there is written:

Full HD
-5GB
-62:00 min.

+First 5 minutes with sound and dialogues
+Improved part 3 (extra scenes, motion blur, renewed scenes, fixed bugs )
+Full ultimate Ending (part4)
+No Watermark

View attachment 736878

What is true and what we really have in the video :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the last update of Darklust, posted 24 Jun:

"Just a reminder +New infos

Don't forget to connect your profile to Discord to see more content. If you have any questions, write it in the comments :)

+A LGD BETA PREVIEW is coming in a few days,
The release date of the Final Version will be announced a few days later.

+A few clippings and Test-scenes will be uploaded for the rest of the supporters as a preview.

And at this point I deeply apologize for the delay. The size of the project (over 1 hour) pushes me to the limit, I guess I underestimated it a little. But it will be worth the wait. I promise you :)

ps: I see a lot of hope in my future, since the number of supporters has increased again in the last few days we will be able to avoid my bankruptcy. I'm now certain that this will not be the end.

Many thanks to everyone who supports me so generously.

You save me from sinking <3 <3 <3 <3"

View attachment 736879

So what i think of all of that (it's "my" opinion so don't blame me):

I hope I have answered your questions, I will keep you update if I learn new things. :)

*I will watch the video in depth (giggles) to see if I didn't miss anything and I will edit if necessary*
Took two years for this shit? Animo releasing at least two videos with far better quality per year while creating a game. The truth is DL fucked up, that's why he doesn't release it for the public. So only his high tier supporters will know that he is fucked up and most of them never spill a word about it cuz they paid $40 for nothing and ended up being fucked up too

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes