Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

bumsteadt

Jan 10, 2019
I don't understand why dl is redoing the voice acting for the third part...it was totally fine before. if he was just doing the acting for the 4th part he could have been done by now. he's updated the sound for the beta file but it's only the creatures' voices and lara's voices. there's still a lot of work that needs to be done

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand why dl is redoing the voice acting for the third part...it was totally fine before. if he was just doing the acting for the 4th part he could have been done by now. he's updated the sound for the beta file but it's only the creatures' voices and lara's voices. there's still a lot of work that needs to be done
He will stall for as long as he can. This is obvious. Wait for the final video not earlier than in the next 2 years, lol

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Recently, what appeared on Russian websites. 21 minutes, I recommend turning off the voice because the music is killing the eardrums. Plus the video is well compressed, and it's not a large file. Enjoy >>>>>>>

Last edited:

killj3wfiat

Jun 3, 2020
mega stops downloading after 1% in chrome for me and in opera it wont work here at all, it just takes me to mega register site, although opera worked for me some time ago. i hate this )3wish spyware mega trash, can u use torrent or something?

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
mega stops downloading after 1% in chrome for me and in opera it wont work here at all, it just takes me to mega register site, although opera worked for me some time ago. i hate this )3wish spyware mega trash, can u use torrent or something?
There is no new, just same 15 minutes and 6 mins of intro. Old video. If you need to download use google chrome from your phone

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes