Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Kokabiel65

Sep 29, 2019
in january DL said animation is 98% finished, and where are we today ??? meanwhile I think the DL creates good animation but is a little stupid otherwise. DL doesn't make anything public. in order to generate new customers, you also have to do public relations in this business. at least small pieces to make you want more. or does he believe that his supporters do that for him ??? (without being allowed to share its contents)

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
I guess he lied. All what he did for that time it is 20 minutes of Ult, for demonstration of "progress", and now he still working with end and beta (but not sure). Its very good position: sups paying him for nothing, and he can show them some pics or fragments and crying, how its hard to make all this. Animation will be ready for next two years, when this fraud will takes all cash.

qqqqqqq7

Jun 2, 2020
congratulations, you found this topic ... ah noo, it's the one in which you write :eek:

in january DL said animation is 98% finished, and where are we today ??? meanwhile I think the DL creates good animation but is a little stupid otherwise. DL doesn't make anything public. in order to generate new customers, you also have to do public relations in this business. at least small pieces to make you want more. or does he believe that his supporters do that for him ??? (without being allowed to share its contents)
had he done this, he would not have been able to milk his customers for last six months. If they don't know what he is doing (and he is doing something? LOL) - they will continue to be milked (n)

Biker_blow

Jun 3, 2020
Milk em for all they're worth. They deserve it if they can see the writing on the wall and choose to stay. Let's all give sfm a try I say. Whatever 3d program you prefer. I'm just waiting in some cash to get a good pc. Hopefully amd will release their new line of hardware soon. Full release will be somewhere in September....next year. Keep that support going ,

killj3wfiat

Jun 3, 2020
lol so the movie really ends with lame bitch impalement? i thought he gonna come with something clever after seeing twitching like using some bullshit magic to keep her alive etc so they can really get hillary clinton snuff vid on dark web on laras ass. did he really went out with "its just dream" outro?

Reactions: Midn8fun12

wxhluyp

Aug 5, 2020
lol so the movie really ends with lame bitch impalement? i thought he gonna come with something clever after seeing twitching like using some bullshit magic to keep her alive etc so they can really get hillary clinton snuff vid on dark web on laras ass. did he really went out with "its just dream" outro?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

qqqqqqq7

Jun 2, 2020
...I'd like to have seen a dramatic moment of final fatal damage being made, such as the whole clan climbing atop her, trying to push her down to fit the remaining length of the biggest giant-cock in the underworld. ....

are everyone healthy at home? :unsure: and Lara grilled in tabasco sauce, onions and asparagus is not enough? :rolleyes:

qqqqqqq7

Jun 2, 2020
DL posted quite a lengthy reply on discord
Another portion of DL :poop: crap:

like I said, this month gets an update of the almost finished project, Unfortunately, I can't do more than that, I'm not a magician
See it as almost finished, only the public release has to wait.
I don't have to be reminded of what I've planned. I have been saying since day 1 that I cannot set a date until I have completed it.
I'm not flawless, and certainly not with such a huge project.
Believe me when I say that I suffer more than you do. I had nothing from the summer of this year except that I was sitting in front of the computer in the greatest heat. With such accusations I don't get faster, just more frustrated. Just let me finish or fuck off

o_O
seriously, Idiot he made so much money and couldn't buy a fan?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes