Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

qwerte123

May 30, 2020
I thought the handle goes in here ass. What the f*** is this?! I know, she handles more than she should, but this is shit. Also not enough cum and I think we miss a scene with 5 guys doing her, right?!

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2021
I thought the handle goes in here ass. What the f*** is this?! I know, she handles more than she should, but this is shit. Also not enough cum and I think we miss a scene with 5 guys doing her, right?!
Was gonna ask the same thing. Is he gonna change the ending? Since the blade was impaled in her pussy while she was impaled by that hammer in her ass right? Well either he changed the ending or we have to just wait for the whole movie to come out since this are just previews and maybe now DL will actually release a movie that has more scenes than the preview since the last one was just a literal compilation of his previews.

Reactions: DashRaider

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
Was gonna ask the same thing. Is he gonna change the ending? Since the blade was impaled in her pussy while she was impaled by that hammer in her ass right?
Maybe the next scene is that clip of her lying down being beaten while impaled on the hammer. Then they impale her ass while rave guy gets another bj (which we've also seen a clip of)?

Reactions: Touchmenot1223
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes