Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Kokabiel65

Sep 29, 2019
I am no longer angry about DL. other artists are also still there. when 26region finally improves its skills and switches to blender, DL will no longer see a country. if it takes you 2 years to finish a project, then this work may not be for the person. maybe then it’s enough to be a good author

Mauler882

Jun 28, 2020
Does anyone know if there are any other videos similar to borders of the tomb, nightmare code valintine, and breaking the quiet????

SuperSudoMe

Aug 26, 2018
I have compiled and uploaded what I believe is all the full videos:

FilenameFilesizeRuntimeResolution
The Boarders of TombRaider - P1.mp4
411.23 MB
0:05:29​
720p @ 25FPS
The Boarders of TombRaider - P2.mp4
1.15 GB
0:15:13​
1080p @ 25FPS
The Boarders of TombRaider - P3 - Fatal.mp4
3.66 GB
0:39:52​
1080p @ 25FPS
The Boarders of TombRaider - P3 - Happy.mp4
1.87 GB
0:37:08​
1080p @ 60FPS
The Boarders of TombRaider - P3 - Pregnant.mp4
2.79 GB
0:35:07​
1080p @ 25FPS
The Boarders of TombRaider - P4.mp4
1.67 GB
0:21:16​
1080p @ 25FPS
Tomb Raider - Beyond Broken Boarders.mp4
5.75 GB
1:04:10​
1080p @ 25FPS

Note: The upload will expire in thirty days so someone with other services will need to re-host.

The Password to the Archive is Lara. It is AES Encrypted so that it will be obscured.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

coda shades

Jul 19, 2021
I have compiled and uploaded what I believe is all the full videos.
The Boarders of TombRaider - P1.mp4​
The Boarders of TombRaider - P2.mp4​
The Boarders of TombRaider - P3 - Fatal.mp4​
The Boarders of TombRaider - P3 - Happy.mp4​
The Boarders of TombRaider - P3 - Pregnant.mp4​
The Boarders of TombRaider - P4.mp4​
Tomb Raider - Beyond Broken Boarders.mp4​

Note: The upload will expire in thirty days so someone with other services will need to re-host.

The Password to the Archive is Lara. It is AES Encrypted so that it will be obscured.

Enjoy.

thanks but not good enough any word on his new stuff and when?

Jun 13, 2017

Enjoy.

can someone share these files individually for people who don't want to download everything?

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
Well I already all 4 parts except for that last one "Beyond broken boarders"? Whats that one about? Its hard to tell if I already have or not because theres just too many versions with different names.
For example I have "Part 3 hell version" & "The Borders of the Tomb Raider Final" (This one I think I just a cut version with all 4 parts in one)
Not to mention some of them are the same with just different endings or extra scenes here & there.
So whats the last about? Prefer to know before hand just in case I might already have it under a different name.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2017
Well I already all 4 parts except for that last one "Beyond broken boarders"? Whats that one about? Its hard to tell if I already have or not because theres just too many versions with different names.
For example I have "Part 3 hell version" & "The Borders of the Tomb Raider Final" (This one I think I just a cut version with all 4 parts in one)
Not to mention some of them are the same with just different endings or extra scenes here & there.
So whats the last about? Prefer to know before hand just in case I might already have it under a different name.
mine are also in different names but same number of files so i'm guessing i have all of them. it's just the total file size is different so i wanted to compare the files individually. i'm not so inclined to downloading everything again though.

Reactions: 2B NieR

Vap57hy

Oct 17, 2021
Guys, I don't have subscribestar because I can't pay, but couldn't you guys send the extra or alternative versions here? (I already know all these endings. Don't you have any more videos that DL has put on your SS?)

Apr 6, 2020

Enjoy.

Can someone please put these on mega or something as everytime I try to unpack them it just says corrupt

Reactions: Deepdeep94

SuperSudoMe

Aug 26, 2018
mine are also in different names but same number of files so i'm guessing i have all of them. it's just the total file size is different so i wanted to compare the files individually. i'm not so inclined to downloading everything again though.
added more info, runtime, filesize to help with comparison.

Reactions: Ikarus45
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes