Ren'Py Completed Darkness Falls [v1.1] [Tora Productions]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
is there a walkthrough thats generalor detailed to assist in knowin a path u wanna go down? thanks in advance anyone who can help me .

Reactions: stever

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I hope on hold doesn't turn into abandoned. This is a really good game. One of the best HTML's I've ever played. I don't particularly care for HTML games, but Darkness Falls is top notch.

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
There is no way to have sex with Won, however the recently released episode 7 has more sexual content than was typical for this series. I hope you folks like the two new episodes.
Okay, that's pretty disappointing, in my view, the relationship of the two from the first moment of getting to know them was interpreted.

Is there any chance that something else will change in a future update?

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
However the recently released episode 7 has more sexual content than was typical for this series. I hope you folks like the two new episodes.

T
Apparently I play in this game wrong, the new episodes 6 u. 7 contained no sexual content at all. The cases were now quite boring and unimportant compared to previous episodes. The update was quite a disappointment.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Apparently I play in this game wrong, the new episodes 6 u. 7 contained no sexual content at all. The cases were now quite boring and unimportant compared to previous episodes. The update was quite a disappointment.
Are you sure you played the right game? Episode 7 has sexual images with Theresa, a sexual image with Won, a lot of sexual images with Jannike, and a fair amount of sexual flashback images at the crime scene. Many of these images are on the main path and can't be skipped or missed.

T

Reactions: AmanRocky

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
Are you sure you played the right game? Episode 7 has sexual images with Theresa, a sexual image with Won, a lot of sexual images with Jannike, and a fair amount of sexual flashback images at the crime scene. Many of these images are on the main path and can't be skipped or missed.

T
Okay I realize we have a very different definition of sexual content in an erotic novel. The few pictures which the imagination of the MC-enspringen are a nice little teaser not anymore. Also the sexual flashback on the crime scene has nothing in my opinion to do a sexual content. If I want to experience that again then I play it again, from this point on. It does not need a new version.

I do not want to talk bad about your work, on the whole I like the game without the big sexual content. The characters are cool and the Crime aspect brings a certain amount of suspense into the story. I still hope that between the MC and Won someday In my opinion, the play from the very first scene of your acquaintance is only aimed at it.

Just do not promise the patron anything you can not keep. Putting a few old warmed up pictures and animations into a new version, and then talking about more sexual content than what's typical for this series, is a bad joke with all respect. And yes if you ask yes I support you on patron for a while now. At the moment it was only a small amount, but as soon as you dedicate yourself to more exciting projects, like Pandora Part 2, it can become more. This The Science of Pleasure is easy Not at all my taste, I just do not understand the deeper meaning of this project.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I just posted this on patreon:

------------------------------------

Won: Darkness Within

I'm still retired, but I found that I just couldn't leave Won's background story untold. And, for whatever reason, writing text-only stories feels less "cheaty" than doing ones with images.

So I wrote a new short story in the Darkness Falls canon. This takes place after DF Ep 7, (which is available to the public now if you missed it). Unlike the other DF stories, this one is in Won's viewpoint. And, of course, it doesn't have any pictures. I've included it in the "Tales from the Elsa-verse" download which contains the novella "AAA" and the first two episodes of "Demon Guard."

Things are going pretty well for me. I've been spending more time with my spouse, which has been great. And not working on these stories has really driven home how much time I used to devote to them. I haven't quite figured out how best to fill my extra free time yet, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I do miss being "Tlaero" somewhat, but I'm still content with my decision.

I like where Mortze and Iksanabot are going with their new game. It seems to have the right balance between being grounded in the Elsa-verse and not being too constrained by what has gone before. Besides, any opportunity to get more time with Serena is a win (although the barista is my hands down favorite character in what we've seen so far).

I'm also glad to see that they're making use of Ariane's Elsa-verse ports to Renpy. (Hi Ari!) I should have done that long ago.
I hope that all is well with you folks.

T

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Stories area always good when it comes to the Elsaverse, nice to see the stories going forward. Can't wait for Won content in the future.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Hi guys,
Last week we had a Brazilian themed pictures and I liked the captions you came up with. I chose Acheron's "Exhausted, the couple danced to a more sensual tune, ending a night at a "Cavalera Conspiracy" concert. " because of the Cavalera Conspiracy reference. You can never be wrong mentioning a great Metal band. It was sort of out of the spirit of the picture but still. Well done.
This week we'll have an Anju picture. What sort of inspired captions will you came up with?
And why Anju particularly? Because this week I've decided not to abandon Darkness Falls. As I write this post I am rendering pictures for the next episode of DF. It will be written by me but it will have Tlaero's review of the script. Isn't that great? She already reviewed the first scene of this new episode and I'm rendering the pictures.
Darkness Falls will be back!
I'm happy.
(This post will be public because of DF's update, despite being a weeklie post)
Cheers,
Mortze

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What a waste of a great game writer. Weird that such a puritanical view exists in this day and age.
If my GF/spouse/wifey told me her hobby is to write erotic games, I would only wonder if she makes money with that. ;)

Great to read that at least Mortze will keep this game alive. Though it might be better to up the erotic content, at least until his writing gets on par with his former partner.

Nasao

Sep 30, 2019
I just posted this on patreon:

------------------------------------

Won: Darkness Within

I'm still retired, but I found that I just couldn't leave Won's background story untold. And, for whatever reason, writing text-only stories feels less "cheaty" than doing ones with images.

So I wrote a new short story in the Darkness Falls canon. This takes place after DF Ep 7, (which is available to the public now if you missed it). Unlike the other DF stories, this one is in Won's viewpoint. And, of course, it doesn't have any pictures. I've included it in the "Tales from the Elsa-verse" download which contains the novella "AAA" and the first two episodes of "Demon Guard."

Things are going pretty well for me. I've been spending more time with my spouse, which has been great. And not working on these stories has really driven home how much time I used to devote to them. I haven't quite figured out how best to fill my extra free time yet, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I do miss being "Tlaero" somewhat, but I'm still content with my decision.

I like where Mortze and Iksanabot are going with their new game. It seems to have the right balance between being grounded in the Elsa-verse and not being too constrained by what has gone before. Besides, any opportunity to get more time with Serena is a win (although the barista is my hands down favorite character in what we've seen so far).

I'm also glad to see that they're making use of Ariane's Elsa-verse ports to Renpy. (Hi Ari!) I should have done that long ago.
I hope that all is well with you folks.

T
Thank you very much for the story. I loved it. I quickly became attached to the characters. My favorite character is Jannike. Thanks for the extra text on Won.

Merci beaucoup pour cette histoire. J'ai adoré. Je me suis rapidement attaché aux personnages.Mon coup de coeur est sur Jannike.Merci pour le texte supplémentaire sur Won.

View attachment 334784

Hi guys,
Last week we had a Brazilian themed pictures and I liked the captions you came up with. I chose Acheron's "Exhausted, the couple danced to a more sensual tune, ending a night at a "Cavalera Conspiracy" concert. " because of the Cavalera Conspiracy reference. You can never be wrong mentioning a great Metal band. It was sort of out of the spirit of the picture but still. Well done.
This week we'll have an Anju picture. What sort of inspired captions will you came up with?
And why Anju particularly? Because this week I've decided not to abandon Darkness Falls. As I write this post I am rendering pictures for the next episode of DF. It will be written by me but it will have Tlaero's review of the script. Isn't that great? She already reviewed the first scene of this new episode and I'm rendering the pictures.
I'm happy.
Cheers,
Mortze
Is there still a sequel planned ? Thank you in advance.

Une suite est toujours prévue ? Merci d'avance.

Apr 15, 2020
Ep5 detective didn't require you to play from the start. It only needed you to play Ep5.

I'll think carefully about this feedback as I write DF Season 2, though.

All of my other games have required that you play through multiple times to get all of the achievements (DF is the first that doesn't do that). And DF is shorter than many of the other games as well. But, at the same time, there's not a whole lot of replayability in it. You can see a subtle interaction difference in the characters depending on how you treat Won, but I didn't intend that to be a reason to replay it. I just wanted people to have the option to tune the characterization to their liking. So, I can understand why you wouldn't want to play through multiple times.

I'm in the middle of writing the first episode of season 2, so this is the right time for me to think about this. Thank you for the feedback.

Tlaero
Hey do you know how to get the first achievement

Apr 15, 2020
Hey is the

View attachment 334784

Hi guys,
I'm happy.
Cheers,
Mortze
Hey is there a bonus scene in darkness falls

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes