GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Previews seems to be predominantly from what I assume to be the FemMC playthrough, can anyone confirm whether there's currently as much content on the MMC route?

Reactions: Lokitox8

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Wow.. Looks super ambitious if the dev follows through with those stats having actual choice and consquence effects

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
If anyone cares the male character also has an unavoidable sex scene complete with forced foot fetish stuff. There isn't really that much content for a male MC yet either. You visit a mansion and spy on a lesbian scene and then can mind control a brothel madame and rape her if you want.

Other than that there isn't much to talk about the story is a basic revenge story but the MC is a vampire. The renders are gorgeous though but I think a male or female protag plus different stat points might be a bit too ambitious but I will be happy to be proved wrong.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
If anyone cares the male character also has an unavoidable sex scene complete with forced foot fetish stuff.
Good to know. Was already hesitant after what this game after what the Dev did with the intro of their other game.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Multiple protagonist are optional or avoidale? I mean, looking from description it ther we choose MC gender for whole sotory without any other characater choise involde otside the one whe selcetd to play with? No multiple portagonist that I don't like to make. Since I play only Female Protagonist.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Multiple protagonist are optional or avoidale? I mean, looking from description it ther we choose MC gender for whole sotory without any other characater choise involde otside the one whe selcetd to play with? No multiple portagonist that I don't like to make. Since I play only Female Protagonist.
Ya, you choose at some point which gender you want to play and stay on that path. Unless you have a bug like me, where you suddenly switch from male to female with no reason. Both paths combined I just needed 30 mins to see it. Not really worth it. Maybe in the future it may be a fun game.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
crimson veil comes with some save files where you can play as a vampire I think as well as play a female character who's a vampire hunter. There are bad ends and bite scenes in the game.
Thanks, I tried that game but didn't really like it, not sure if I'd call it a "lesbian" game, too, cause if I recall correctly especially on the vampire route were multiple forced scenes with guys, but I am not 100% sure, it's been months ago.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Ya, you choose at some point which gender you want to play and stay on that path. Unless you have a bug like me, where you suddenly switch from male to female with no reason. Both paths combined I just needed 30 mins to see it. Not really worth it. Maybe in the future it may be a fun game.
I hade noticed there I will play female protagonist for whole game. Good. But I thing it had lesse content then male protagonist du the fact I could even feed on some blood yet.

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Previews seems to be predominantly from what I assume to be the FemMC playthrough, can anyone confirm whether there's currently as much content on the MMC route?
The MMC route appears to be bugged as you revert to FMC when you start investigations

Reactions: motseer
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes