HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Multiple protagonist = you can choose male or female character.
I'd always assumed this tag meant you played from the perspective of more than one character at the same time. Though I can see why a game with protagonists with different or slightly different paths could also earn this tag.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
So trying to clarify, you choose a male or female protagonist but that choice also leads to different events and it's not just aesthetic it leads to essentially a different VN?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nayko93

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
... and then can mind control a brothel madame and rape her if you want.
... but I'm not a fan of forced sex scenes
or force relationships
I'm very down with that in a vampire game. Fuck Twilight glittery happy bullshit I'm cool with going WoD creature of the night. :LOL:

Don't get me wrong, if I'm playing a game where the protag is a college kid who is friends with the girls then forced content feels off, people don't generally casually hurt their friends, or if the game is some rpg maker game where the protag is a noble knight or something and he does it, that would break immersion if they went for a LoTR vibe then suddenly switched it up to GoT with no warning, but in a vampire game?

I'm definitely cool if the content is optional for those that don't like it but for some of us, a game including undead immortals that's terrified humanity for centuries, yeah at least give that option to be more Dracula than Edward. Many, many vampire mythos have humans being meals and toys and why ask a steak or a barbie doll if it's okay to eat or play with them.

mikaMAN

Aug 13, 2017
I recommend tuning sound effects way down or the first one will blow out you ear drums if you are wearing a headset.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I'm very down with that in a vampire game. Fuck Twilight glittery happy bullshit I'm cool with going WoD creature of the night. :LOL:

Don't get me wrong, if I'm playing a game where the protag is a college kid who is friends with the girls then forced content feels off, people don't generally casually hurt their friends, or if the game is some rpg maker game where the protag is a noble knight or something and he does it, that would break immersion if they went for a LoTR vibe then suddenly switched it up to GoT with no warning, but in a vampire game?

I'm definitely cool if the content is optional for those that don't like it but for some of us, a game including undead immortals that's terrified humanity for centuries, yeah at least give that option to be more Dracula than Edward. Many, many vampire mythos have humans being meals and toys and why ask a steak or a barbie doll if it's okay to eat or play with them.
Yeah, it's fine if the player has control over the pc's actions, I really dislike it though when the character I am supposed to play does things that in my opinion the player should decide upon.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
What he means is there is a sex scene that isn't optional and you have no choice to avoid it. Not that it involves forced sex. The rape scene with a male MC is optional.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The MMC route appears to be bugged as you revert to FMC when you start investigations
Same here. Returning to your progenitor's house changed my character gender. Also, she explains that I can no longer be Nathan but there is no opportunity to change the MMC's name.

Pretty buggy at this point... I'll check back down the road. Good luck.

Reactions: Weasel_Face

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Rinbael

The FC gets raped at the start of the game how is that optional? The MC route might have a avoidable scene but the female FC doesn't.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I didn't play as a female MC. I meant that on the male MC route you can mind control a brothel madam and choose to rape her if you want. Ifartedtoolong

Sep 3, 2020

he's only been awake for hours that means he's only been a vampire for a couple of hours his way of thinking should still be human

and I'm not complaining about him feeding on her am saying the sex scene was unnecessary and it felt forced just to have one in there

unless before he died he was the type of person to sleep with random strangers

it is true vampires do think of humans as food but that's only because they've been vampires for a long time

they developed that way of thinking over time

but even then I argue that not all vampires have to be the exact same way some vampires choose to be different

I do agree with you with that a lot of vampires Act

the way you described

but I do believe that the type of human

can affect the type of vampire you could become

Reactions: libertypics

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Looking at the picture folder, the rape scene at the beginning was removed
hope the dev will make a patch

Also I think you should cut your very long animation into smaller one with a click between each
the one when you fuck annie for exemple , make a cut each time there is a camera change

Last edited:

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
The game seems buggy. I was playing as the male MC and then after clicking an option to go to Amanda Patterson's office, my MC suddenly became female without explanation. Also, before that when I clicked on earlier options to visit Amanda I ended up back on the main menu screen instead.

I like the basic premise of the game but I think it needs work before it is playable.

Also, is the rape tag just because of the scene in the beginning where there is an implied rape but nothing is actually shown?

Given that the MC is after revenge I think there should be the option for the MC to rape Amanda and for it to be shown.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
he's only been awake for hours that means he's only been a vampire for a couple of hours his way of thinking should still be human ...

... it is true vampires do think of humans as food but that's only because they've been vampires for a long time

they developed that way of thinking over time
Those statements are not absolutes of vampire lore though. Which I think you understand as you later say...

I do agree with you with that a lot of vampires Act
the way you described
As examples from pop culture, in the WoD, the predatory "beast" is immediately in the soul of newly made vampires and they constantly feel it's tug, and the Whedonverse has a demon share/take over the mindset of the person immediately upon conversion. An alternate historical take on it, IIRC some of the Eastern views on vampires revolved around the vampire essentially being a spirit infesting the body of a deceased person, not even the original person anymore, anything human in it's memories nothing but knowledge the spirit could draw from to mimic being human from an otherwise inhuman mindset.

It's also not uncommon in vampire stories for vampires to commit atrocious deeds by compulsion... and then have to deal with the morality of what they've done after they're sated and their senses are less controlled by their compulsion/addiction. If something a reader sees makes them go "I'd hate doing that, why would I do that", well, in those takes on the lore, that's EXACTLY what the vampire is thinking after the act when they come to their senses. The uncomfortableness is key to what's happening and possibly the feeling the author specifically wanted from that scene.

Which is not to say there aren't takes on vampirism where the human side is more a factor, Forever Knight comes to my mind first, lol that's been awhile, or even going back to the WoD there are many vampires that work hard at being humane, and in fact can end up more 'human' than most humans. The idea that a vampire is just a human with neat superpowers and particularly bad sunburns can work! One of the coolest vampire movies I ever saw, and damn if I caught the name, involved Dracula making amends for centuries and in the final scene, saving humans from other vampires, he's exposed to the sun and the cross expecting to die but unlike all the other vampires he doesn't burn since God forgives him since his redemption was complete to the point of sacrificing/giving up immortality just to save regular people. Yes, vampires acting human can work.

But it just may not be the take this author is giving it and if it's not they shouldn't have to PG-13 something like vampires which, by their nature, are a somewhat dark concept. Though, more to what I think we both agree on, it would optimally be a choice left to the player if the rest of the narrative can be interpreted either way.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
So I was playing as the male MC and every time I tried to go to Amanda Pattersons' office the game would take me back to the main menu. After going home and having done everything else I talked with Laura and talked about all the topics and then my MC suddenly changed to the Female one I am guessing this is some error as I haven't played the Female mc yet but after that, it stayed as the Female when I went to Amanda Pattersons' office and here are some screenshots of me as the male mc and after saying It doesn't matter and leaving as the female mc. The screenshots are from the bottom up soz about that. I really like the game I just hope at some point the dev adds sex sound effects to this game. Because for me it's like watching a movie like star wars when the guns and weapons have no sound what's that gonna be like even if everything else is there. And this isn't just about this game so many games miss that part in even great games 5-star games as well. I could go on about different ways to say how it's like this is missing the taste from food etc.. but I think I have made my point. I hope this helps the dev with the game as in the screenshots and Best of luck with the game I really love Vampire games and lore. I look forward to seeing more of this game.:) Could someone plz tell me how to hide the screenshot so I don't take up so much space I have seen it done but I don't know how to do it? Thanks in advance 1649650972515.png 1649651019188.png 1649650944460.png

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes