Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
hmmm nice :D only power activation is :ROFLMAO: it would be nice to make some nice red color of eyes, like light glow or somthing "not like car light bulb and MC only need to blik where to go left or right and everyone will know direction" :ROFLMAO: so when is next update?

Derpona

Jun 25, 2019
well the update has been out for a month .. can anyone post the download link here plz ?

Jul 28, 2019
The rendering is fantastic, but the English script needs editing. It's often disjointed.

Also, when you sleep with the first vampire, if you go to Laura's and ask her questions about everything, as the male MC, it switches you to the female MC if you exhaust the questions. If you don't exhaust the questions, and try to go to Amanda's office, the game crashes. I had to stop there.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I actually wanted to ask...since you can choose the protagonist's gender...if I choose female protagonist, is it lesbian only, or is there dick involved? lol .. I ask cause a lot of times, having the choice doesn't change the story at all, but I am always in hopes that each protagonist has their own story...that and I'm not really into strictly no dickly games.
It looks like an interesting game...but figured I would ask before getting too excited. lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I actually wanted to ask...since you can choose the protagonist's gender...if I choose female protagonist, is it lesbian only, or is there dick involved? lol .. I ask cause a lot of times, having the choice doesn't change the story at all, but I am always in hopes that each protagonist has their own story...that and I'm not really into strictly no dickly games.
It looks like an interesting game...but figured I would ask before getting too excited. lol
Female protag is full cock, you can't avoid it.

If I remember rightly there is one small bit of lesbian content but the fem pro spends most of her time bouncing on cock.

If you're looking for lesbian content, this aint it.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Though the dude the female protagonist was jumping on could of easily of passed for a emo female. I held down the CTRL button during that forced scene.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
This is a very promising to be a great game , but honstly I am confused from the posts and comments , for Female protagonist some certain it is NOT lesbian and some certain it is lesbian but from the play through it is promising for lesbian , SO I will wait the next update to be sure.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Avidius7

Oct 31, 2020
Such a shame. So many games nowadays have the rape label, which ist still a NO GO for me.

RAPE is NOT a Kink.

If it is a thing in the past which formed a personal issue it's another thing.
But then I don't know why you should put that label on it. It's a statement against it, there
should be a new clearer label. The way it ist, I have no choice to ignore the game once and
forever.

The way it is I will NOT try it to find out, even if the pics look intersting

Unfortunately, under these circumstances, I can't even wish you luck.
GTFO here with your BS. Let's follow your logic... and this has been beaten over and over in the gaming world...

Being obsessed with shooter games does not automatically mean you want to go out and shoot people. Rape is a legit kink that many women fantasize about. Hell, that's the entire birth of BDSM. It's not really about the consent, it's about total control(dom) or giving up all control(sub). The ropeplay, slapping, choking, etc...

This is fantasy buddy, not real life. Most of you are hypocrites as well. So vocal about the "R" tag, then turn around and play incest games involving grooming. Or you play "sleep sex" games without a care in the world. Grow up.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Female protag is full cock, you can't avoid it.

If I remember rightly there is one small bit of lesbian content but the fem pro spends most of her time bouncing on cock.

If you're looking for lesbian content, this aint it.

Thank you for the info. Definitely not a Female Protagonist I want to play as, especially with unavoidable dicks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nospamwss

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
Just dowloaded version 0.6.0 but also get the error when visiting Laura (MC changes from a male to a female).

Does anyone have a solution to this bug ?

Sep 3, 2020
Just dowloaded version 0.6.0 but also get the error when visiting Laura (MC changes from a male to a female).

Does anyone have a solution to this bug ?
this game has an update

I didn't know that and I've been waiting for so long how come I'm only now hearing about it

I thought this game was abandoned

I'm so confused how long has this update been out

ChinChin

Aug 7, 2016
Same, i thought this wasnt being worked on but patreon has 0.8.0 out.
Probably nobody leaking it.

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes