Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thank for the back up, i do worry about the latest generation, they give up so easy on small problem's
No worries. I'm as old school as they come. I'm 56 and you're correct. They do. I get so frustrated with them and that's one of the reasons I act like a huge asshole to them. Not the main reason though. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TheFurs and BaasB
Jun 16, 2022
Don't mind me. Just reporting a bug I found: After your , if you go immediately to Laura's house (as the male protagonist) and ask about Liam Patterson, you instantly transform into Jill and proceed onto the story as Jill. It doesn't matter which option you pick before or after discussing Liam with Laura. I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this bug, but be warned.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Bug report: If you go to Lauras house as a male protagonist, you get switched over to the female protagonist during the questioning and stay female from that point on (despite her being dead)

taz672010

Aug 4, 2020
Bug report: If you go to Lauras house as a male protagonist, you get switched over to the female protagonist during the questioning and stay female from that point on (despite her being dead)

The same happen to me. Nathan Turns into Jill.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
...the English script needs editing. It's often disjointed.
im guessing this game is being translated..?
seems interesting but the english could use some work as i've noticed simple things like saying he instead of it in Liams statement in the intro at the court... (not saying that mine is perfect)
It seems translated to me, as well. There are several spots where it gets him/his/he confused with her/hers/she.

You shoot a dude, then look at his girlfriend, and say "oh look, her girlfriend." That tells me the writer doesn't speak English very well.

It's better than MTL, but I feel like skipping through the dialogue in games like this (that's a lot of games, I know).

And, I'm not sure about other English speaking nations, but I know in America, "fuck with Gilbert" wouldn't mean "fuck Gilbert." I scrolled forward to see what it actually meant before deciding my choice (rollback is a great feature).
"Fuck Gilbert" is what she actually did. "Fuck with Gilbert" could mean a number of things: play mind games, beat his body, mess with him in some way to piss him off...
I.E.: "Hey, quit fucking with me, man!" ...this being a response when someone is poking you in the ribs playfully.
But, this alone tells me the game is translated from some other language.

Last edited:

taz672010

Aug 4, 2020
Do you have to grind on this game or are there any bad endings that is a game over?
I noticed that is a couple minutes into the game when you play if you get close to the female vampire it shows you get a plus vote then she kills you game over. so probably then you play further you automatically turn from the male character to the dead female chart actor that's not cool

Reactions: Sombramain22

Gearsecond

Mar 2, 2019
I noticed that is a couple minutes into the game when you play if you get close to the female vampire it shows you get a plus vote then she kills you game over. so probably then you play further you automatically turn from the male character to the dead female chart actor that's not cool
What about grinding?

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Darkness Revenge v0.9.0

Win/Linux

Size: 631MB

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BaasB

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Darkness Revenge 0.9.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Why did I download this? Nothing at all new...at least nothing new to extend the story.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Maybe so, maybe no. "Game Dynamics", whatever that means, is a nebulous term. Whatever it means, I didn't see it.
It's really not. It means that there's basically more to enhance the story. Not add to it. I haven't played yet, but, if the dev added new chars and environments, that means exactly that. Enahances the storyline. Not adds to it.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
last time i tried this one the male protag turned into a female protag when i went meeting the lawyer i think it was. i had already visited with a few of the other characters in the game, like the investigation at the museum.
anyone know if this has been fixed or just an overlooked bug?

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes