Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Darkness Revenge v0.10.0

Win/Linux

Size: 696.2MB

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Darkness Revenge v0.11.0

Win/Linux

Size: 756.9MB

Download

Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks man !!!!!!!!(y)(y)(y)
BUT .............would you like to explain to me, where are the changes ?????? I loaded and played this game first time at ver 9 and I played both MC`s !!!!!! Ver 9 ends at female route in the celar and male route (in my playthrough) talking to Liam at the club !!!!! Last updates change log says "Spy Sarah, Train with Laura and Intro with Isabelle" !!!! The new content was training with Laura in my game, so WTF, you can`t start playing, where previous update ends ???? Where and who are Sareh and Isabelle ???? Have you start every update from the start to see whats new ????? Same with THIS update, WHERE ??????
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
P:S ....Played the new update...........renoved SEX scenes with Annie and MC........... OMG, WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!! Found Sarah, so you MUST start from the beginning to see NEW contant !!!!!!! (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

NOT GOOD.....NOT GOOD !!!!!!!!!!:devilish::devilish:(n)

Last edited:
Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so last update (v9 I think) I got stuck in Liam's place. no matter options its game over.
if I try to not go to Liam, eventually I need to go to Liam since theres no other options.
now, downloading this update its the same.
this is not how u make a game. even if its sandbox.

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
so last update (v9 I think) I got stuck in Liam's place. no matter options its game over.
if I try to not go to Liam, eventually I need to go to Liam since theres no other options.
now, downloading this update its the same.
this is not how u make a game. even if its sandbox.
Read my post just before yours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes