Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
last time i tried this one the male protag turned into a female protag when i went meeting the lawyer i think it was. i had already visited with a few of the other characters in the game, like the investigation at the museum.
anyone know if this has been fixed or just an overlooked bug?
I read about that. Haven't played this yet and I don't see anything in the changelog about any bugs being fixed. Guess I'll wait even longer to play this.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
At first, I misread this as Darkness Descends. Was hoping it was based on the Dark Angel song.

Death
This city is guilty
The crime is life
The sentence is death
Darkness Descends

Smygis

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 1749785

Overview:
Darkness revenge is an adult visual novel with a vampire background made with Ren'Py. You can choose to experience the adventure in the role of a male or female protagonist.
It is a story of mystery and revenge. During the story you'll be required to make decisions that will change the course of events, leading to different endings. Be careful, since some sequences are very violent.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-20
Release Date: 2022-09-17
Developer: Deva Games -
Censored: No
Version: v0.9.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux(0.8.0:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Thank you for sharing Ifartedtoolong
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1749829 View attachment 1749776 View attachment 1749775 View attachment 1749777 View attachment 1749817 View attachment 1749778 View attachment 1749780 View attachment 1749818 View attachment 1749781 View attachment 1749783 View attachment 1749784 View attachment 1749815 View attachment 1749816 View attachment 1749819 View attachment 1749820 View attachment 1749821 View attachment 1749822 View attachment 1749830 View attachment 1766630 View attachment 1766631 View attachment 1766632 View attachment 1766633
This is needed on MAC

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I gave it a try and it is ok. I do have a few criticisms of the game though.
1) It would be nice if you could wander around some areas more and find someone to feed on when you need to. In my one play through I never did find anyone to feed on, other than the free starting one.
2) this one is in a spoiler tag because it talks directly about a scene in the game.
3) This kinda goes along with 1 above. But you can only go a few places and it is all about solving the investigation. I would like to have other places to explore, to explore the MC's vampire side a bit. Why not let each thing be explored just once and then you can do some other stuff that night. Then you sleep during the day and next night you can do one of the other story events. I think that would make the game more interesting. I know this is more of a visual novel but so is Fashion Business but it has things the MC can do outside the main story arc. I think that would help this game a lot.

All and all it is a decent game, what there is so far is solid but I think needs some polish and it needs to extra stuff to fill it out and make it feel more indepth. I mean I expected part of the game to be about exploring what it is like to be a vampire and we get none of that.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Maybe so, maybe no. "Game Dynamics", whatever that means, is a nebulous term. Whatever it means, I didn't see it.
As someone that works on a game, terms like that typically mean the mechanics of the game. We use mechanics but I have seen some people use dynamics and they always from what I have seen mean the same thing as mechanics. So I am pretty sure that is what he was referring to.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Last time I played there was a scene with that one vamp (Annie), now it got removed? Got inaccessable? And the dev puts out an update without new content/story progression? Why bother? I will skip until the story moves significant forward. At this point we're stuck at the same story point for almost the complete development since the first or second release.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Wow, so far at version .09 there is almost no Nathan sexual content, compared to the female MC. The female MC actually is involved in multi sex scenes, but the male has almost none...well I guess the bitch madam could be a scene (If your into unkept hairy bush content).

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
my last update ended when woman was in cage what is new ?
When I just played it for the first time that is where the path I was on ended as well, after the man pulls a gun on you and takes you to the basement where the girl in the cage is.

th3pun1sh3r

Nov 18, 2018
When I just played it for the first time that is where the path I was on ended as well, after the man pulls a gun on you and takes you to the basement where the girl in the cage is.
ok thanks so looks like no new content as i did all choices playing as female

Kourtams

May 8, 2017
I don't know if anyone will need this but just in case:

The rape scene at the beginning has a succession of white flashes that can trigger seizures among those diagnosed with epilepsy or causes discomfort / headache / migraines for those suffering from photo sensitivity (photosensitive)

Apologies for the wording, I tried to squish in as many words as possible in case someone tried to search for it as there's no warning neither in Game, nor in the OP nor the itch.io page

Reactions: Ragnar
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes