VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daryce [v1.d - End] [VengeanceXXX]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
@Zippity ... there is a game you should check out that I am pretty sure you will like, it's call Our Fate by CedSense.. its on here and its only at 0.1c right now, but the story is great, the characters are realistic, the situations are realistic.. i definitely recommend checking it out if you havent already
Thank you for the suggestion, i will check it out... Appreciate it...

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
No problem.. i didnt really know how to describe it, i know i said realistic a lot, but in most games its like "well im crossing the road, time to fuck a stranger" kind of situation, its big and over the top and completely wtf, this one is definitely more real as far as characters reactions to scenarios, and not every single character is a majorly perverted horn-dog that wants to rape the female character

Reactions: Vegeta

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Fixed a few typo's, made a few grammar changes (nothing major, but some greatly enhance the dialog flow), pretty sure I fixed the mini-game on Daryce's path so it's easier to get through and harder (hopefully impossible) to get the "impossible to complete" bug I managed to get myself into. Changed the animation speed so it's not quite so much rabbiting and more how the scene feels like it should be. Pretty much focused on Day 3 dialog and activities so anything from the Prologue through Day 2 I didn't mess with (the major continuity error in the morning of Day 3 triggered my need to fix-it lol).
I played through it again both while making changes and again once I was done...didn't run into any ID-10-T problems but I wouldn't be surprised if someone else finds something I didn't.
Sure, I could make the mini-game even easier, but if you spend more than 2 seconds thinking about how your virgin girlfriend would want to be treated rather than expect her to act like a prostitute and you'll do fine :p
Extract to the folder with the game executable, should ask to overwrite 5 files in the "game" folder.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
sad that he quit, followed and supported him for a while
he had some real life issues....still makes me sad his games were great

Vegeta

Jul 11, 2017
Fixed a few typo's, made a few grammar changes (nothing major, but some greatly enhance the dialog flow), pretty sure I fixed the mini-game on Daryce's path so it's easier to get through and harder (hopefully impossible) to get the "impossible to complete" bug I managed to get myself into. Changed the animation speed so it's not quite so much rabbiting and more how the scene feels like it should be. Pretty much focused on Day 3 dialog and activities so anything from the Prologue through Day 2 I didn't mess with (the major continuity error in the morning of Day 3 triggered my need to fix-it lol).
I played through it again both while making changes and again once I was done...didn't run into any ID-10-T problems but I wouldn't be surprised if someone else finds something I didn't.
Sure, I could make the mini-game even easier, but if you spend more than 2 seconds thinking about how your virgin girlfriend would want to be treated rather than expect her to act like a prostitute and you'll do fine :p
Extract to the folder with the game executable, should ask to overwrite 5 files in the "game" folder.
wow man <3 honor to you brother :'| thanks a LOT for your work. I'm sure if VengeanceXXX could see this he would thank you a lot himself.. cause you made an awesome game much better with your polishing. Thank you again <3

Blaust

Dec 6, 2017
Please could someone kindly upload the walkthroughs. Unfortunately links in OP and all subsequent uploads in thread are dead.

deivater

Mar 23, 2018
I love this game too and I can´t live with that, that it will not continues. In an other adult forum, there is post from the creator. He said, that this year is better for him and that he is working on a new game. I contacted him about Daryce. I really hope, that this game will continue. I will keep you updated guys.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
everytime i see new post in this thread i hope for good news,great to hear that dev is doing better and i hope Daryce will be continued soon,thanks for info @deivater

deivater

Mar 23, 2018
Hello guys :)
He didn´t read my message yet. (wasn´t online). When I get an answer, then there will be more info in this thread.
  • LAST VISITED
    April 25

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes