VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daryce [v1.d - End] [VengeanceXXX]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Always looked forward to both Daryce and Ethan's Legacy along side DMD GGGB KC and Dreams of Desire.
Now 2 of em are off the list fuck.
Oh well like I said I hope he gets his stuff sorted and then returns with a better life situation and improved skills,
Do not care if he were to reboot the series kind of like what The Gift reloaded did if it means new mechanics and improved story line without changing too much to the current one.

Or that he passes the story to someone else and helps em when it comes to writing and collect some royalties to help em a little bit while he is fixing his real life issues.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I gotta say it really caught me by surprise to see that Abandoned label on the thread title this morning.

Reactions: NeoXBOMB

NeoXBOMB

Jun 30, 2017
Oh man! I just came here to check if this game had an update and I find out it's done. :(

I wish him the best.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Forehead simulator dev called it quits? Wonder if this means he will disappear and come back with an alias.

Oh well maybe he will git gud with animation?
So, ah, where is your game with the perfect models that everyone loves, and movie studio animations? It takes a small personality/low character to throw stones when not only their house is glass, but likely their rocks as well (and yeah I mean you with the glass stuff, not the dev who actually was brave enough to put their work out there and tell a story.)

Reactions: Dilettante

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So, ah, where is your game with the perfect models that everyone loves, and movie studio animations? It takes a small personality/low character to throw stones when not only their house is glass, but likely their rocks as well (and yeah I mean you with the glass stuff, not the dev who actually was brave enough to put their work out there and tell a story.)
It's coming like how G.R.R Martin promised people dragons, sure it took 7 seasons but holyshit if you saw last week's Game of Thrones, the wait was totally worth it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
could it be just a way to get more patrons?
No, he's been in a bad place for a while.

He took criticism to heart and apologised to us after nearly ever update for it not being good enough. As much as i'd have loved to see both his games finished I don't think he could have carried on much longer as he was.

I wish it was patron bait, this and Ethans Legacy are 2 games I really want to see finished but from what i've seen he really is in a bad way.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
could it be just a way to get more patrons?
It's the way to lose even more and more patrons. Not like there was many of them. If you read his patreon, difficult situations was here pretty much always. Even one negative feedback was crucial for him. Trying to appease everyone is impossible. But he still tried hard.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I have the Guides.zip but getting an error trying to upload it. Any suggestions?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Always looked forward to both Daryce and Ethan's Legacy along side DMD GGGB KC and Dreams of Desire.
Now 2 of em are off the list fuck.
Oh well like I said I hope he gets his stuff sorted and then returns with a better life situation and improved skills,
Do not care if he were to reboot the series kind of like what The Gift reloaded did if it means new mechanics and improved story line without changing too much to the current one.

Or that he passes the story to someone else and helps em when it comes to writing and collect some royalties to help em a little bit while he is fixing his real life issues.
what game is gggb? ty

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
what game is gggb? ty
Good Girl Gone Bad.

OMG no way, why abandoned?
The dev has depression. It looks like he'd tried to take his mind off it with this and Ethan's Legacy but the more he tried to ignore it the worse he got.

Going by his last couple of notes he's not in a great place and has moved back home to, hopefully, get himself in a better place.

Reactions: danny19

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
I read the remarks posted here after playing the game. I agree that it's sad that the developer feels he has to give up such a promising project.

I think the game itself is very well done. It has a very real feel to it, a bitter-sweetness to the story I don't remember encountering in any other game before.

I hope this creator finds what he needs in life sooner than later regardless of whether or not he goes on with this game. I'm grateful for what he or she chose to share.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes