ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Anybody has the 1.c walkthrough. The link is down

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
Actually it is "already complete". I mean we have the first ending in this version and the dev is planning to release the other two endings in the next 2 months. So the story will not be developed further.
Oh well, in that case, I'm hoping VengeanceXXX considers making a sequel. I want to see more of these characters and how their relationship progresses.

Reactions: Vegeta

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
:teary: The end?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Aug 9 at 8:33am

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
So, a couple hours after I posted I was hoping for a sequel, VengeanceXXX is stopping development? I jinxed it, didn't I? :test2:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
We now all blame you personally.

I jest but it is disappointing.

His games had stories I enjoyed and I was hoping for closure from Ethans Legacy but if he's having problems he has to put life first.

Nemi

May 13, 2017
We now all blame you personally.

I jest but it is disappointing.

His games had stories I enjoyed and I was hoping for closure from Ethans Legacy but if he's having problems he has to put life first.
It's such a shame. Not the news I was looking for after taking a break myself, but totally understandable. He had passion, and I respect him for at least trying to chase his dreams.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This guy tried HARD. As someone who was pledged to him and kept up to to date with his games and posts, It was a crushing blow to hear he was calling it quits. But honestly anyone keeping up with him on Patreon wouldnt be surprised at all.
The dev was always really good at updating his pledgers and we could all see he was suffering in some way, shape, or form and the last post he made made it even more clear. He didnt go into many details but he was essentially using these games as a way to escape from the real world and unfortunately running from your problems doesnt make them better, only worse.
Hes calling it quits to work on himself and get in a better place and no one can (or rather SHOULD) blame him for that.
Heres hoping we hear from his again one day. He was an amazing story writer and I would love to see more from him one day

U

User_10739

Truly sad, I just wish that he had done the harem ending first as in my game both sisters had equal points and I had to replay it so Daryce would win. I actually felt shitty every time I shut down Dennise cause she looked so disappointed...

Reactions: SnG

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I know:teary:
I was actually waiting to play until the other endings were finished because I loved both girls tbh.
But it is what it is. The dev was in a bad place and these games were only making things worse for him.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
So sad... especially for Daryce. There is so little left to explore, Denise and harem ending. If only a little more... His stories was so emotional. We could see that nothing in this games is just for show. It was his true feelings... still hope that he return one day.

Reactions: x7CB

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hes calling it quits to work on himself and get in a better place and no one can (or rather SHOULD) blame him for that.
Heres hoping we hear from his again one day. He was an amazing story writer and I would love to see more from him one day
I don't think anyone is blaming him, he's in a bad place and that takes priority over anything else.

The only thing some of us are disappointed about is a guy with great talent managed to create 2 games some of us got hooked on and we may never see them finished.

While I would have loved to see both this and Ethan's Legacy finished i'd rather he stepped away and made sure he was okay. His personal life is far more important than me wanting to see the end of a story.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
While I would have loved to see both this and Ethan's Legacy finished i'd rather he stepped away and made sure he was okay. His personal life is far more important than me wanting to see the end of a story.
Yeah, he was suffering from lack of sleep and lack of motivation for a long time i guess. But i sincerely hoped it wasn't too serious, and things get better. But i guess not in this case. Especially if amount of patrons never really get bigger than 1000$ Many great things is very underrated. Still, i think he's too hard and critical on himself (most likely because of some trolls). And completely deleting his patreon isn't best choice. People supported him because they like his work, and still want to do that.

Reactions: x7CB

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Damn this is sad as fuck yo, I liked both his games and such and that he is calling it quits really hurts.
I liked his 3d model styles and such too even though some people had issues with forheads or what not I had no problems with em. I hope he gets his stuff sorted out IRL and then come back to either finish or revamp his projects.

When life issues start taking hold and money becomes a problem too among other things, motivation is hard to find and stress starts to pile up like crazy. Hope it works out for em.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes