Collection VN Others Completed Date a Live: Rio Reincarnation [v1.00.01] [Idea Factory, Compile Heart & Sting]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
no sexual content.... all those previews... one of the heroines engages in pregnancy (VNDB)
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd07a4w7du7_zwUQg66oe7WTk9oRn-BUDjleqCNFm0iQmoRgTz
wtf.jpg

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Pregnancy isn't sexual content absent sex as content.

Also, if you like this game, buy this game. I did.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Kurumi best girl. Fite me.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
v1.00.01
The developers have just implemented a new build that addresses the issues below:
  • Fix for start up crash some users are experiencing
  • Fix for compatibility with antivirus softwares
  • Fix for ALT+tab key changing the display mode issue
  • Fix for LB/RB keys swapping in menus
Anyone find an update ONLY patch?
Thanks again Rance H2O (y)

Jun 24, 2017
v1.00.01
The developers have just implemented a new build that addresses the issues below:
  • Fix for start up crash some users are experiencing
  • Fix for compatibility with antivirus softwares
  • Fix for ALT+tab key changing the display mode issue
  • Fix for LB/RB keys swapping in menus
Anyone find an update ONLY patch?
Thanks again Rance H2O (y)
Any news if they will address the no sexual content issue?

Reactions: rspkers

Jack1938

May 17, 2017
Is there someone who unlocked Rinne route? I have all 5 good endings unlocked, but there is no Rinne route on map

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
so much hype when i saw a date a live parody on f95 .... then .... no sexual content happen ...
such sadness ...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
God forbid you support something that is good so that the creator can make more stuff. If you don't want to, then don't. It's just a suggestion.
I always support good things.

Right now i'm supporting the wine industry, later on i'll be supporting local business by ordering a kebab then i'll consider supporting myself and taking these heels off before i'm too drunk to stand on them.

See, Ava, supporter of all good causes.

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
There is also a PS VITA port for this game if you wanna play it on the go...

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Demon King Rance Hey! can you re-upload the mega links please, it seems both of them are not available any longer due to account termination. I know there are other sites link still working but they take too much time to download :(...it would be much appreciated. :rolleyes:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
When I first saw this game here, I already had some stuff to read/play/fap, so I didn't downloaded the game at the time.

Now I just noticed those System Requirements and I was like: "wait, whaaaaaat????"
I don't understand, why so high? Is it a 3d game + VN (like HDNeptunia) or what????

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
When I first saw this game here, I already had some stuff to read/play/fap, so I didn't downloaded the game at the time.

Now I just noticed those System Requirements and I was like: "wait, whaaaaaat????"
I don't understand, why so high? Is it a 3d game + VN (like HDNeptunia) or what????
Don't trust those System Requirements. You can actually play this even on something like 2GB RAM, dual-core processor and integrated laptop GPU without any problems.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Yeah, my computer didn't meet those requirements but it still ran fine. It was a little slow and all but all I needed to do was close my browser extra apps etc and it was golden without my cpu/memory/disc usage reaching near 100% or any other problems.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote