Collection VN Others Completed Date a Live: Rio Reincarnation [v1.00.01] [Idea Factory, Compile Heart & Sting]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Phozon

Jun 28, 2018
Well that's wierd, as soon as i tried to launch the game i got a notification that it was a virus, the details specifically said that it was a trojan virus \desktop\Date A Live Rio Reincarnation v1.00.01\steam_api.dll
so yeah thx dude

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
A notification like that seems to often show up for steam_api.dll. As far as I know it's fine to ignore it or add an exception for it.

Reactions: Phozon

Discreet sin

Jul 18, 2017
I think the biggest issue is the requirement of watching the anime/reading the novel. There are 20 volumes of the novel and 3 seasons of anime.

From what I've understood, you need to watch Season 1 of anime, then play through Rinne Utopia, then watch Season 2 of anime, then play Arusu Install. Not sure where Rio Reincarnation joins in.

Gonna try reading the novel first, maybe check out the anime, then mess around with the novel, if I like it.
I believe this is a game version of the first and second season of date a live with an extra girl and some extra scenes mixed in.

Reactions: Phozon

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
First a simple question:
How is this a collection if I already own the steam version which is 1 game? Serious question no one has answered since there has been no reply to is this the steam version?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
First a simple question:
How is this a collection if I already own the steam version which is 1 game? Serious question no one has answered since there has been no reply to is this the steam version?
Light Novels Never-Before-Localized
DATE A LIVE fans and readers can rejoice as the three light novels: Rinne’s Bathtime, Arusu’s Quest, and Rio Reunion are now localized in English! Each story also includes several rough sketches and goofy comic strips!
Under developers notes.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Hey guys, maybe a stupid question but forgive me, I'm a noob at these things.
How does this work? I mean, I got the game from steam and it "installed" the game on my pc. But here I see extract and play. Does the version you download here not install on your system? Does this use less space on your PC then the steam version?
Or does it make no difference?
Just wondering...
The difference is when steam "installs" the game it also places it in your steam library, connects it to your steam achievements, starts recording data on when/how long you play and other minor sundry differences. The version downloaded here can't run with steam connection so won't record any achievements or give stickers etc...

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
For some reason, I keep getting a system error saying that d3dx9_43.dll was not found. Send help pls
That sounds like a DirectX issue.... try running dxdiag from your start button (depending on which version of windows if you have pre windows10 (10 doesn't recognize the command) or if you aren't running windows I can't give any help)

Also thanks to Avaron1974 for the information.

Reactions: Avaron1974
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote