4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Dunno what the point of remastering an 8yo AVN was. The effort would have been better spent just making a completely new one.
I don't think Ariane B. could keep up.
She has Ariane and Rachel as sort of Legacy characters, otherwise I don't think she could find success.
The quality of this remaster is far from up to date.
Best she could do is hire someone who can render properly on DAZ or Blender, remake the renders in 1440 or 4K and make DLCs, side stories and more paths over the same characters (tho that would only work if she hadn't made this Remaster).
But I don't think even her writing is on par with new DEVs either.

Date Ariane and SITA are 2 gems from the past. And Ariane B. has sadly always failed to innovate.
(Only innovation I liked was the female protagonist, but that didn't lead to much new content anyways.)

To make a perfect Remaster we'd have to open both Ariane's and Ariane B.'s minds to what makes a good AVN today:
-The sex scenes are too short and not even enjoyable to look at, we need longer sex scenes with more renders and better animations (some in third person could be interesting).
-The endgame is always the same, all we have except sex is some exhibitionism, some mid lesbian/threesome content and the strip scene. We need more paths that lead to different scenarios, the fact that we don't have anal in this game as and optional ending is ludicrous.
-Everything is too close minded, always trying to be too realistic and hardly fun, to the point real life seems more exciting than dating Ariane.
The fact that we can't even have a threesome with Ariane AND Rachel in a hard to achieve path proves it, as that would be a major selling point and something we all would like to have seen.

Last edited:

StickDead

Jun 28, 2017
I like the game, simple but fun.

I'll upload the complete save file once I get all the achievements.

(Would it be enough to upload the "save" folder? Or whether you got an achievement or not is in another place?)
I would rather to check in %AppData% for files and the save folder too.

Feb 17, 2018
I saved the game in a zip file to transfer it to the PC and the trophies were not saved.

I might play again on the pc some day to get the files, I still have to try the game with the female MC.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Date Ariane Remastered [v1.5] [ArianeB]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 241 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Wow so 2nd re-release? This dates back to way before it was on ren'py which probably didn't exist then.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The original concept of the game was good, but when the game turned into some weird relationship where Ariane and Rachel are together but not was too much for me.

Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
The fibonacci sequence quiz question is wrong. it asks for the 5th number which is 3 but the games says 8 which is the 7th.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Needs a walkthrough. Those of us who went through every path a dozen years ago would like to just skip to the fap.
And not to mention the choices make no sense whatosever in terms of making progress on a "real" date. So to get to some of the paths you must have to be a borderline rapist or at least sexually assault the woman. :rolleyes:

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
The fibonacci sequence quiz question is wrong. it asks for the 5th number which is 3 but the games says 8 which is the 7th.
Yeah that one can lead to confusion, the 5th number refers to the fifth unique value in the sequence, not including any repetitions or the initial 0.

It should be worded differently

3xac7

Dec 10, 2018
I had a new nude app unlocked somewhere around 60% of all achievments. And now when I think I have 100% it still says to me that I don't have them all.
Also game says that there is some bonus content but I don't know how to get to it. Can someone help?

Attaching my saves. I think I have 100% achievments there.

Reactions: Lac and patrykbl
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes