4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Reggie Evans

Oct 23, 2018
Can someone upload the Date Ariane Remastered version 1.5 another time? GoFile is not available anymore...

Thanks in advance.

Sexcultist

Formerly 'mlepnosian'
Jun 8, 2022
Can someone upload the Date Ariane Remastered version 1.5 another time? GoFile is not available anymore...

Thanks in advance.
You can click the 'Report' button under OP and mention that link is down. The mods/uploaders will fix it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You can click the 'Report' button under OP and mention that link is down. The mods/uploaders will fix it.
That would only work if we had that update. As it was a leak we don't so. Will wait for a reupload.

Date Ariane Remastered version 1.5
Link is down. Please report the new link next time and don't post it publicly.

Neon nexas

May 20, 2021

Changelog:
1.01:
Fixed a major bug where after swimming and you call a ride, Ariane takes a shower and forgets that she called the ride and wants to drive.

Fixed a minor bug where after checking the mail with dry hair, Ariane returns home with wet hair.

1.02:
Fixed a bug when going to convenience store and player has had too much to drink and Ariane is in her black dress, you now properly walk to the store.

Fixed an issue with the "Kiss You all Over" achievement where the game was not giving credit to kisses on the lake during the "Romantic Walk on the Beach" path

Fixed a small issue with the "Wet Clothes" achievement.

Fixed an issue when in "Show All" achievements mode not showing all of the achievements when there was more than one to show.

There is a small free patch you can download, if you don't want to redownload. There is a README.txt with instructions to patch.
Provide your save data plz

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
That would only work if we had that update. As it was a leak we don't so. Will wait for a reupload.

Link is down. Please report the new link next time and don't post it publicly.
Apologies for the late reply, I have a copy of the gofile from before it expired. Re-up: Only the Win+Linux version though

I think it is still the latest version. There are new updates (w/ voice acting) out for Something's in the Air Redux and, more recently, Ariane In Paradise but still waiting on a hero for those :)

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Apologies for the late reply, I have a copy of the gofile from before it expired. Re-up: Only the Win+Linux version though

I think it is still the latest version. There are new updates (w/ voice acting) out for Something's in the Air Redux and, more recently, Ariane In Paradise but still waiting on a hero for those :)
Not at home atm until Friday/Saturday. But I checked they both only 700 MB thats to small to be worth. I only make patches 3GB+ (with some exceptions of 2gb+)

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
One of the first virtual dating games I played. Would love to see some more of those old html games redone.

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
Anyone else get swatted towards the end of the date and taken out in handcuffs?

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DateArianeRemastered-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
This would pretty much be THE OG game of this genre. 15 years old maybe? Pretty hard to compete with today's stuff, but I might need to check it out anyhow.

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Unofficial Mac Build — Date Ariane Remastered [v1.5]

Developer: ArianeB -
Version: 1.5

DOWNLOAD
Mac:

[note: build partially tested]

• • • • •

enjoy, folks.

[note]
for those in need of a Walkthrough, please access the .

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2018
I like the game, simple but fun.

I'll upload the complete save file once I get all the achievements.

(Would it be enough to upload the "save" folder? Or whether you got an achievement or not is in another place?)

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes