4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

CyberW01f

Feb 9, 2018
Its been a hot minute. This is literally the game literally drove me search for others like and led me to this place.

Games Mais 18

Developing New Stories, New Dreams.
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
This was the game that introduced me to the universe of visual novels, I'm very happy that it received This remasters, I hope that more content from this game continues to be released, or they do something more, well anyway I'm happy.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
For one of the great first games of it's kind, this DEV keeps making the same wrong decisions.
Remaster was nice, and it in fact needed changes...

...except for the MC, that's the worst mistake in Visual Novels history.

ElyonLover

Dec 10, 2018
Do you have necessarily to choose what you look like or can you just be like in the original, ie without looks?
Also is there an android port?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

Changelog:
1.01:
Fixed a major bug where after swimming and you call a ride, Ariane takes a shower and forgets that she called the ride and wants to drive.

Fixed a minor bug where after checking the mail with dry hair, Ariane returns home with wet hair.

1.02:
Fixed a bug when going to convenience store and player has had too much to drink and Ariane is in her black dress, you now properly walk to the store.

Fixed an issue with the "Kiss You all Over" achievement where the game was not giving credit to kisses on the lake during the "Romantic Walk on the Beach" path

Fixed a small issue with the "Wet Clothes" achievement.

Fixed an issue when in "Show All" achievements mode not showing all of the achievements when there was more than one to show.

There is a small free patch you can download, if you don't want to redownload. There is a README.txt with instructions to patch.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes