AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Ami* is one hundred percent a Japanese name. Lots of people for whatever reason turn it to Amy in English though
Ami is for sure a Japanese name but Amy is not.
Jesús is Hispanic while Jesus is not.
Punctuation and spelling go a long way.

wordwaster

Mar 30, 2018
How do I save?
Is there a way to save or not?
You can only save at the end of every day. One of the many annoying quirks of the dev.

...but I dig taylor, so I forgive him. Cute naive airhead with braces.

She doesn't seem to be in this. Kinda pissed, now that I think about it. So...yeah I don't forgive him. GDS - Add volume controls to your games and stop using stale memes. Also more chicks with braces.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
You can only save at the end of every day. One of the many annoying quirks of the dev.

...but I dig taylor, so I forgive him. Cute naive airhead with braces.

She doesn't seem to be in this. Kinda pissed, now that I think about it. So...yeah I don't forgive him. GDS - Add volume controls to your games and stop using stale memes. Also more chicks with braces.
Yeah after a bit I realized that for saving, super annoying. Especially since right click is skip so if you accidentally press it it skips and there is no back log so you are forced to repeat stuff.

Just use renpy ffs. Dialogs would also be easier to read there too.

The Asian girls were hot though so that's a plus.

Reactions: Gunizz

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Oh man, this one was great!
The Amy route was great! The Kaoru route was great! Their different outfits were banging too!
And you get to bang your best sister, Kayley again!
Another Diane tease but we're getting there! She's hot!
Also, wow Chloe's bikini and hair on the beach was MWAHHHH
1675406974726.png

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
It says this app cant run on this PC.. Windows 11? any ideas? Really want to play this as Amy has been my favorite character.
I'd assume you're missing something installed on your computer or something I'm on Windows 11 and it ran without issues.

Notheonlyone

Formerly 'xwrathsx'
Dec 24, 2021
i'm less than a minute in of gameplay but have speant like 5 minutes listening to the good ass music

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Oh man, this one was great!
The Amy route was great! The Kaoru route was great! Their different outfits were banging too!
And you get to bang your best sister, Kayley again!
Another Diane tease but we're getting there! She's hot!
Also, wow Chloe's bikini and hair on the beach was MWAHHHH
View attachment 2361032
so give the dev sum tree fiddy, and dont pirate!

just once i wish the mute button would actually mute all the sounds in gds games -_-
dont we all man? dont we all?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
It kind of weird declering she "only" 21. I dont know a country where 21 is still a only. Most countrys have 18 a adult age. And there is quite few what has lower age as adult age. The age of consent goes even lower in most of the world. Inly is totally wring word here and it aint turning on anyone if this is sided with the number 21
Well USA and England are kinda still with the 21 age rule, like USA you can drive at 16 in some places but considered adult and allowed to drink at 21, when I visited UK when i was like 24 I even had to show my ID in a pub to show I was adult and older then 21 for UK laws. So far I know in remote places in china and japan lots around 21 are still considered to young to be seen with a man yet without approval of the parents. Same for lots of muslim countries.

Doesn't mean they listen to their parents, I know when I was in Egypt lots of girls there go to the hospital to renew their virginity to hide they been naughty behind their parents back and the guy they were promised too.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
Well USA and England are kinda still with the 21 age rule, like USA you can drive at 16 in some places but considered adult and allowed to drink at 21, when I visited UK when i was like 24 I even had to show my ID in a pub to show I was adult and older then 21 for UK laws. So far I know in remote places in china and japan lots around 21 are still considered to young to be seen with a man yet without approval of the parents. Same for lots of muslim countries.

Doesn't mean they listen to their parents, I know when I was in Egypt lots of girls there go to the hospital to renew their virginity to hide they been naughty behind their parents back and the guy they were promised too.
The what ? in UK legal age for alcohol is 18, sexual is 16, marriage without parental approval is 17. to go to clubs or buy alcohol they use the age of 25 as guiding point so if u look below that they must ask for ID

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Aimi is the Japanese name that is closest in pronunciation to Amy, closer than "Ami".

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes