4.60 star(s) 135 Votes

RustyV

Dec 30, 2017
There are so many possible events and activities for D to engage in this new update could have a good deal of action.
The MC and D have not even unpacked and there is already a host of guests (and potential sex partners for D) coming to visit.
D is going to need her two months off to recover. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Longo McFap

armion82

Mar 28, 2017
There are so many possible events and activities for D to engage in this new update could have a good deal of action.
The MC and D have not even unpacked and there is already a host of guests (and potential sex partners for D) coming to visit.
D is going to need her two months off to recover. :p
They will need bigger bed:)

Reactions: RustyV

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Yeah.0.21.5 is so wrong.You can't pursuit both Jennifer and Georgina:(

I may send you some gifs/short videos with some bestiality action.You seem to be a fan.
Can i get in on this action fam I been looking for some bitches getting fucked by dogs or sucking dog dick for a while now. I can't find shit.

RustyV

Dec 30, 2017
Don't stop there.We want Elena/Jennifer/Sophia
I am still waiting to see what will be the reward for Elena after she win the bachelorette poll.
I have no way of knowing but a D+Elena+Jennifer threeway may happen. It was hinted at by Elena in Chapter 2, or at least Elena wondering how she could make it happen.
IMO probably by the end of the next update D will become open to being sexually active with girls. D may not tell her father/boyfriend though because when Elena sent the risque pic D was worried how he would feel about her and Elena showering with each other.
D telling the MC she is into girls will be an interesting conversation.lol

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
While you are here Jeff: Is the shoot Cassandra has set up for D the same one Georgina is going to? See the following:

View attachment 321325View attachment 321326
It was to be, and then not because of the traffic jam of the main secondary characters arriving in Seaside, so now I am not 100% sure she is as I am not the writer of the photo shoot scene. But, if it is no this release, it is still to be.

Which in one way will be a good thing in that that photo shoot we be more sexualized, imo, with a later release.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Dec 30, 2017
Personally I would like D to not have her first shoot with Georgina.
Let D become comfortable posing with other models on her own. It might make sexual activity easier for D with a girl about which she has no preconceived place in her life. Let D become more comfortable before Georgina and her share the camera. It's more believable.

Last edited:

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Is there a second condom.? After fucking Elena in the bathroom she asked if I have one. The reason I'm asking is there is a scene on day 11 in the CGrip but I don't know how to get it. Any ideas?

Pitrik

My name is Lucifer , please take my hand!
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Is there a second condom.? After fucking Elena in the bathroom she asked if I have one. The reason I'm asking is there is a scene on day 11 in the CGrip but I don't know how to get it. Any ideas?
One at the hotel and one at the spa

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes